GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Smash Bros Melee"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/05/02 at 12:11
Regular
Has anyone had theres sent yet. They haven't sent mine it just says Item back ordered. They're leaving it abit late to send them aren' they, it comes out tomorrow. Was just wondering, I leave college tomorrow and I want it to play in my study leave.
Sun 26/05/02 at 18:00
Regular
Ive only got Jigglypuff. can you get any other characters by completeing classic mode?
Sun 26/05/02 at 17:51
Regular
I just got Pichu, so tiring playing vs mode 200 damn times!

Anyone got Mewtwo yet, other than Ashman, that is?
Sun 26/05/02 at 17:18
Regular
"everyone says it"
m.o.t wrote:
> Help me, if you get over 400metres in the baseball game using Yoshi
> you open up another battle arena, but the problem is i can only get
> about 17metres with him, how annoying, how the hell do you do
> it!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Use a down A attack loadsa times and then with the baseball bat (on the left) get him close to the edge and use the forward A baseball homerun hit attack.

easy.
Sun 26/05/02 at 17:09
Regular
Insane Bartender wrote:
> Is it just me, or does this game have far more single player
> attraction than multi-player?

The problem I find with Smash Bros multiplayer is that if you're playing with people who've never played before then it's a bit rubbish, my friends tend to get bored and want to change the game.
Sun 26/05/02 at 17:06
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Roll on June 18th!

End of exams and a gamecube!

Yay!
Sun 26/05/02 at 17:05
"Darkness, always"
Is it just me, or does this game have far more single player attraction than multi-player?
Sun 26/05/02 at 16:06
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Help me, if you get over 400metres in the baseball game using Yoshi you open up another battle arena, but the problem is i can only get about 17metres with him, how annoying, how the hell do you do it!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
Sun 26/05/02 at 16:04
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Hi phillip, i've tried 3 player and it was mayhem so i know for a fact that 4 player will be brilliant. :)
Sun 26/05/02 at 16:02
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
To unlock Luigi if someone hasn't already said this, you must finish Mushroom Kingdom adventure with a 2 as the 4th digit ++.+2.++, i think then you have to beat him in the next battle and then complete the whole adventure mode to get him, hope that helps. :)
Sun 26/05/02 at 16:01
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Has anybody tried 4 player option?
Any good?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.