GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PC GAMING - Longest thread"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/05/02 at 12:04
Regular
Yep that's right, there's been scores of these starting up, but all have failed. Let's make this thread a place for PC gamers to chat. Post anything you like in here, comments, reviews, but no spam please.

OK, lets keep this going gamers. For beige box and country!!
Or something like that. :)
Page:
Fri 24/05/02 at 12:33
"Darkness, always"
I'm sorry, but if you buy a game just because you can blow bits of people's heads off, there is something very wrong with you.
Fri 24/05/02 at 11:54
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
Bit like DMA's campaign for GTA methinks.
Fri 24/05/02 at 11:47
Regular
"A man with a stick"
The tabloids will be the biggest publicity for the game, the developers won't need to spend money on advertising, the papers can do it for them. Ingenious.
Fri 24/05/02 at 11:37
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
Maybe causing a public outcry is their way to publicize the game. It certainly works anyway, as every tabloid will have something to say on the matter.

*PC GAME SHOCKER*
A sequel to the most
violent videogame of
all time has been released.

Quite crafty really when you think about it.
Fri 24/05/02 at 10:28
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I've read in PCGamer that the ghoul 2 engine is allot more, bloody than before. You can shoot pieces of peoples head off, blow away chunks of skin from legs and arms, shoot massive holes through people, you name it.

There are also some grim sounding death sequences with enemy soldiers twisting and turning with pain before they die while others just fall on their knees dead. Sounds gruesome, and no doubt it’s going to cause a bit of controversy.
Fri 24/05/02 at 09:13
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
Soldier of Fortune excelled in sheer visceral goriness, so it should be interesting to see what the second title can add to that.
Thu 23/05/02 at 12:17
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Let me start off:

Anyone else looking forward to next friday? Not because of the football of course, thats one thing I can't stand, but Soldier of fortune 2 is finally released. Thats a game I've been waiting for, for ages. I pre ordered it a few weeks ago, but it kept being delayed, finally though its getting released.

Onr thing I'm looking forward to is the multiplayer mode. The jungle maps look very fun to play in, you can pick a skin which is covered in jungle comoflauge(sp?) and hide in the undergrowth. Then ambush players from the other team as they run by. Sounds like good fun, I can't wait.

Anyway, anyone else looking forward to this game?
Thu 23/05/02 at 12:11
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I'll support this thread. There has already been a longest thread here, but its dissapeared, Its about time we got an update.
Thu 23/05/02 at 12:05
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
Ok then who's gonna support this?

Cipro?
Uncle Albert?
Jive?

C'mon you know you want to. :)
Thu 23/05/02 at 12:04
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
Yep that's right, there's been scores of these starting up, but all have failed. Let's make this thread a place for PC gamers to chat. Post anything you like in here, comments, reviews, but no spam please.

OK, lets keep this going gamers. For beige box and country!!
Or something like that. :)
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.