GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PC GAMING - Longest thread"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/05/02 at 12:04
Regular
Yep that's right, there's been scores of these starting up, but all have failed. Let's make this thread a place for PC gamers to chat. Post anything you like in here, comments, reviews, but no spam please.

OK, lets keep this going gamers. For beige box and country!!
Or something like that. :)
Page:
Tue 01/11/05 at 21:04
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Same with me :(

Although I do really want Civ4...

Government and politics huh... sounds like fun.
Almost as good as one of my modules; "An Introduction To The Internet And Multimedia". Hello, I wouldn't be taking computing modules if I hadn't been introduced to the internet and multimedia some time ago already.
Tue 01/11/05 at 20:54
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Same, though spending part of a Government & Politics lesson looking at a review of Postal 2 online converted me back... slightly. I guess I'm just attracted to the idea of what's effectively Grand Theft Auto for Hillbillies... ie mindless killing and the odd "Job" to do. Either that, or I'm easily impressed by politically incorrect mindless violence! :D

Yes, I'm looking for a way to use up my spare time aside from the wholesome ways of wasting it I already employ, such as MSN Messenger and my huge arsenal of old hard rock and metal. :P
Sun 30/10/05 at 23:17
Regular
I got it ages ago...shame I only played it for 30 minutes...I'm really not into games anymore, just can't be bothered to play them.
Sun 30/10/05 at 18:06
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Play have got it as the 4th of November and they're pretty reliable methinks.
Fri 28/10/05 at 11:57
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
By the end of next weekend, I'll be 17. Hence, I'm planning on getting very drunk with my mates at a local bonfire/fireworks display, well, after it. I wouldn't want to see anyone get arrested or set on fire etc...

Also, anyone know when Age Of Empires III is out? It was my last Gameaday win, which is now some time ago, sometime in Spring 2004 I pre-ordered it... go future planning!
Sun 23/10/05 at 12:47
Regular
"the burning sky"
By the end of this year, i'll be 2000...
Sun 23/10/05 at 12:42
Regular
"8==="
The STFU you!
Sun 23/10/05 at 12:38
Regular
6 days...
Mon 17/10/05 at 22:23
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Dudes.. A level? I haven't done any work at all, I have some exam tomorrow as well but haven't bothered. I'm just a lazy bast.

Edit: Cool, I'm 999 days old.
Mon 17/10/05 at 19:56
Regular
Nah nothing too special...just the usual stuff ^_^ you?
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.