GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PC GAMING - Longest thread"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/05/02 at 12:04
Regular
Yep that's right, there's been scores of these starting up, but all have failed. Let's make this thread a place for PC gamers to chat. Post anything you like in here, comments, reviews, but no spam please.

OK, lets keep this going gamers. For beige box and country!!
Or something like that. :)
Page:
Thu 17/11/05 at 15:07
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
It looks very much like the end. Muchos thankos por los memorios! (Fake Spanish for no good reason... woo!)

I'm now really regretting not using the forums so long, especially missing the truly random stuff that came up here. Thank you and goodnight, Special Reserve. It's been a great just-over-four-years.
Tue 15/11/05 at 20:50
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
wub wub lipey wipey
Tue 15/11/05 at 20:11
"Trip it out,its FRE"
damn this is old
Tue 15/11/05 at 20:04
Regular
It's the end of an era guys...I had fun chatting with you all, see you all around <3
Tue 15/11/05 at 19:09
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
[URL]http://sr.w3-realm.com/index.php[/URL]

I'll miss the memories this place holds.

"i cant do that!!!!!"
Tue 15/11/05 at 19:07
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
I regret to inform you that we have moved house.
Tue 15/11/05 at 16:50
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I may buy such a compilation, though what time I've been spent gaming recently has been on Age Of Empires 3. So far, it's been pretty unrealistic but great otherwise... using a big cannon ato blow apart the fountain of eternal youth to stop the Knights' Templar from being able to use it is quite simply, er, fun!

Only problem so far has been the fact explorers and heroes can't be killed; gets rid of a challenge, and makes the idea of having to kill enemies a tad irrelevant.
Tue 15/11/05 at 09:12
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
The compilations are great you can easily get say 100 odd classics for about £40.
Tue 15/11/05 at 07:23
Regular
"8==="
Der Nazi wrote:
> I've been off for probably a year and a half... how things change! I
> would now be getting back into them, that is if I can be bothered
> with actually buying any.

Get one of those Midway compilations for 5 quid, you get around 15-20 'gameplay heavy' games to play about with whilst you think about getting back into games. :)
Thu 10/11/05 at 10:16
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I went for about a year without playing my SNES, just didn't feel the urge to but once when I was bored I decided to have a go on Mario Kart and was hooked again.

Maybe you'll just really fancy firing an age old classic game one day.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.