GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"XBOX STINKS!"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 18/05/02 at 22:49
Regular
Stupid idiot wrote:
> And yes we do have the better games.

LOL "WE?"

Fanboys...when will they learn?
Page:
Sun 19/05/02 at 21:08
Regular
"this is a tagline"
Well, duh!! :-)
Sun 19/05/02 at 21:06
Regular
"ProGolfer"
outlaw is right
Sun 19/05/02 at 19:46
Regular
"this is a tagline"
Cyclone wrote:
> > A) Nintendo knows how to make the greatest games ever. Zelda/Mario et
> al
> are far far far superior to anything else ever made - Even the beloved
> '10/10 Halo giving' Edge mag agrees.

-----

I think we should all just accept that each console has games. Not if they're good or not, but just games.

However.

In my opinion Zelda/Mario are both great games - but I don't like them. Do you understand, I don't like how they play/look/feel etc - but I don't make fun of them. I understand how good they are, and by saying "are far far far superior to anything else ever made" it shows how immature you are.

Why don't we all just say each console has good games, and go home for bed?
Sun 19/05/02 at 19:45
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Just read more, and need to say more?

GC is limited? Um no. If you look on the bottom ,you have ports of modems et all, plus a hard drive is rumoured so it is not 'limited'

And how does the XBox take gaming forwards? By providing a slightly smaller PC for your sitting room = It is an entertainmetn machine, not a pure gaming machine.

And 'those games that spring to mind' - You obviously have not seen the GC list then have you!?
Sun 19/05/02 at 19:41
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Oh for Gods sake.

Before you make all those lists of 'great games' remeber these things.

A) Nintendo knows how to make the greatest games ever. Zelda/Mario et al
are far far far superior to anything else ever made - Even the beloved '10/10 Halo giving' Edge mag agrees.

B) That GC/XBox games list? How much of that is either B)exclusive to each console? B) Or a matter of opinion? Morrowind, Halo, Doom 3, Desert Storm, Deus Ex 2 - All on other machines soon, plus more.

C) As you can probably tell, I am a little biased (!) but it is all a matter of opinion. If Rinoa Heartilly says XBox stinks, then it does in his/her opinion. In mine it will never beat Nintendos pure quality 'kiddy lame cloudy puffy games' but then again if you've bought an XBOx, good for you, just don't use 'XBox is better because' in return to 'GC is better because' posts.
Sun 19/05/02 at 18:23
Regular
"this is a tagline"
Crap I hate it when that happens! "X-Box does indeed stink... OF GREATNESS", not "or". :-S
Sun 19/05/02 at 18:22
Regular
"this is a tagline"
I'm sorry Fosbe1, X-Box does indeed stink... OR GREATNESS!!

Hahaha, damn I'm good :-D "OUTLAW 4 NOTABLE" - heh heh!!
Sun 19/05/02 at 17:31
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Xbox does not stink!!
Sun 19/05/02 at 15:55
this tw*t "Rinoa Heartilly" has got his head that far up his "FANBOY" ar*e that he has to bend over to brush his teeth.Once again we have a "wanna be" who is that insecure and confused about how good his CONSOLE OF CHOICE is, that he strikes out at what he considers a MASSIVE threat. So i suppose we should take it as a compliment really that they think it's worth coming in here to waste their time dissing it.
Sun 19/05/02 at 15:54
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
While we're on the topic about GBA, what would you pople think if MS released a Xbox Pocket or something. It could be quite cool. Perhaps it could blend portable gaming, portable TV and text messaging.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.