GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EARTHQUAKE!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/02/08 at 01:01
Regular
BBC News

Anyone else feel this latest one or is it just me? :/ Even my girlfriend who was standing right next to me couldnt feel it and just gives me strange looks for shouting "oh my god! what the hell!" :P
Wed 27/02/08 at 01:36
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Ooh...I like that site.

I'm still waiting for an earthquake to sink Essex. Theres always next time I guess.
Wed 27/02/08 at 01:31
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Wed 27/02/08 at 01:28
Regular
oh it's just old news, stupid BBC news!

Can I see GP? :)
Wed 27/02/08 at 01:26
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Nope, I didn't feel it near Cambridge. I've found a better map and the epicenter was about 10 miles from Lincoln heading on towards Grimsby roughly.
Wed 27/02/08 at 01:21
Regular
Oh you felt it too GP?

Last one we had was in 2002 and that was a big one, it was also around this time.
Wed 27/02/08 at 01:20
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Finally BBC news 24 report it, taken them 20 minutes. Shocking response time, fire the lot of them.
Wed 27/02/08 at 01:20
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Magnitude of 4.7. If the map I used is correct, it looks like the epicentre was just off the coast near Mablethorpe.
Wed 27/02/08 at 01:01
Regular
BBC News

Anyone else feel this latest one or is it just me? :/ Even my girlfriend who was standing right next to me couldnt feel it and just gives me strange looks for shouting "oh my god! what the hell!" :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.