GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"By the Power of Grayskull..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/05/02 at 12:27
Regular
Adam of Grayskull, sometimes known as He-Man on weekends, is to make a comeback, thanks to TDK Mediactive!

TDK Mediactive (the people who brought you... blank CDs) have just announced that they are to begin production on some brand new He-Man games on all major formats - news that will bring a tear of nostalgia to anyone over 18, surely. TDK have not released any further details about the He-Man titles, but they are expected to release this year, on all major consoles.

Now this, we approve of - lots more 80's cartoon videogame updates please. With the news that the the 'average gamer' is apparently between the age of 25-35, surely nostalgic videogame updates of TV classics are a massively untapped market? Who could pass up the chance to play as He-Man, Master of the Universe? Which narrow-minded fool could possibly resist wielding the Sword of Omens, as Lion-O, leader of the Thundercats? Is there anyone out there who can honestly say they wouldn't jump at the chance to defeat Megatron in an epic battle of the Transformers? No, of course not. It's just human nature that you feel this way.

Got any suggestions for classic TV cartoons that should be converted into a modern videogame? Come now, your childhood was littered with TV greats, just imagine how much joy a Dogtanian and the Three Muskahounds game would bring into your life. Suggestions please!
Wed 15/05/02 at 12:27
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Adam of Grayskull, sometimes known as He-Man on weekends, is to make a comeback, thanks to TDK Mediactive!

TDK Mediactive (the people who brought you... blank CDs) have just announced that they are to begin production on some brand new He-Man games on all major formats - news that will bring a tear of nostalgia to anyone over 18, surely. TDK have not released any further details about the He-Man titles, but they are expected to release this year, on all major consoles.

Now this, we approve of - lots more 80's cartoon videogame updates please. With the news that the the 'average gamer' is apparently between the age of 25-35, surely nostalgic videogame updates of TV classics are a massively untapped market? Who could pass up the chance to play as He-Man, Master of the Universe? Which narrow-minded fool could possibly resist wielding the Sword of Omens, as Lion-O, leader of the Thundercats? Is there anyone out there who can honestly say they wouldn't jump at the chance to defeat Megatron in an epic battle of the Transformers? No, of course not. It's just human nature that you feel this way.

Got any suggestions for classic TV cartoons that should be converted into a modern videogame? Come now, your childhood was littered with TV greats, just imagine how much joy a Dogtanian and the Three Muskahounds game would bring into your life. Suggestions please!
Wed 15/05/02 at 12:30
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Transformers would be the bestest game though. Imagine driving around and then transforming into a big robot with a gun. Funning super I say.
Wed 15/05/02 at 12:35
"Darkness, always"
monkey_man wrote:
> Transformers would be the bestest game though. Imagine driving around
> and then transforming into a big robot with a gun. Funning super I
> say.

YES!! TRANSFORMERS ROCK!!!
Wed 15/05/02 at 12:38
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Dogtanian.

In the style of Spectrum Classic "Barbarian".
A fencing/duelling game.

And, not a cartoon, but I want to see a Magnum P.I game.
Wed 15/05/02 at 12:39
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors!!!!
Wed 15/05/02 at 12:41
Regular
"bearded n dangerous"
I'm sure I read somewhere that someone was hard at work making a Battle of the Planets game.

TRANSMUTE!
Wed 15/05/02 at 12:43
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
They better be, or I'll shake my fist at passing children.
Wed 15/05/02 at 12:45
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
M.A.S.K

Or a decent game of Dangermouse.
Wed 15/05/02 at 12:50
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
A cel-shaded Centurions game would own.

POWER EXTREME!

Bagsy not the one with the fruity moustache.
Wed 15/05/02 at 12:54
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Centurions!
That's the name of those guys.

They used to splay themselves and bits would bolt onto them.
I always thought they were the child's toy version of U2.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.