GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Would you consider this geeky?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/05/02 at 15:34
Regular
A group of four-six 17 year olds, once a week, learn how to fight with latex swords at "Weapons training". They have spent money on crossbows/ latex swords/ chainmail / and shields etc..

The same group of 17 year olds plan to go to a "Live Role Play" in the summer for four days.

In this "Live Role Play" they roleplay as dwarves/swordsman etc.. in a big open field with woods and lots of empty space with some other people who are also roleplaying. They camp out during these four days and don't get much sleep because other people roleplaying come and hit them with their latex swords. Everyone looks ridiculous in their chainmail with their latex swords and just hit people. One person will be prancing around "healing" people who have been hit with latex swords and are lying on the floor counting to 30, pretending to be dead.

Then at the end, all the ridiculous looking people in chainmail with latex swords meet and hit each other with latex swords. Oh and fire crossbows at each other.

So is that geeky or not? I thought it was, but apparently according to them it isn't. After all they apparently during these four days get "very" drunk.
Tue 14/05/02 at 13:26
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Silent85 wrote:
> the whole school is sad with a name like that j/k :P

Well, we can't exactly have any influence over the name of our school can we? :/

It's only recently got "Language College Status" and they are building a new block in place of the Maths huts. I was tempted to chain myself to the Maths huts. The builders also seemed to have run off last time I saw them. I'm starting to wonder if those little buildings they build for themselves to work in, and the portaloo they use ARE the Language Block.. ;-)

Anyway, back to making fun of live role play please!
Tue 14/05/02 at 13:24
Regular
"I confused?"
That would be fun a four day battle. But i would use live ammo instead of been a pranny with a sword.
Tue 14/05/02 at 13:22
Rakuga wrote:
> Southend High For Boys (but also girls in sixth form) Grammar School
> Language College.
>
> Must use the correct full name, they have now adopted! :)

the whole school is sad with a name like that j/k :P
Tue 14/05/02 at 13:20
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Southend High For Boys (but also girls in sixth form) Grammar School Language College.

Must use the correct full name, they have now adopted! :)
Tue 14/05/02 at 12:55
Regular
What 6th form?
Tue 14/05/02 at 12:53
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Hopefully my friends will take pics so I can put them on the Sixth form common notice board for everyone to laugh at :D
Mon 13/05/02 at 22:32
Regular
"That's right!"
Ha ha, some funny pics!

Look at the nerds!

Ahem, sorry... didn't mean to make fun of them

*sniggers*
Mon 13/05/02 at 22:29
"Uzi Lover"
http://www.psico.free-online.co.uk/loe230700/Pic021.jpg

KILLER BOOTS MAN!
Mon 13/05/02 at 22:28
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:
> http://www.psico.free-online.co.uk/loe230700/Pic021.jpg
>
> Better not mess with him eh...
>
> He's solid ROCK!

Oh dear... oh dear oh dear..
Mon 13/05/02 at 22:26
nothing wrong with beating the crap out of others with swords which dont kill you =) can be a nice stress reliever:p

(geting on to stupidness of idiotic hats / level 12E!"*E!"@### is stupid)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.