GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Last movie you watched"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/02/08 at 12:43
Regular
"cachoo"
Couldn't find the old thread.

So.

What was the last movie you watched?
Wed 22/10/08 at 06:37
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I Am Legend 4/10

What a f**kup. You can get away with changes to the material to a certain point but they've completely removed the whole point of the story. Films like this should never be shown to a test audience (most of whom i assume are too dumb to recognise themselves in a mirror). It's a real shame because it had the potential to be a great film.
Sun 19/10/08 at 15:13
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Saw Taken at the cinema. Was good fun, pretty much non-stop action, would have thought it'd be boring after a while but I enjoyed it throughout.
Sun 19/10/08 at 15:05
Regular
The Women

All those lifted faces without their full-range of movement made it a bit bothersome to watch the film through.. although, Meg Ryan's weave is just lovely.

4/10
Sat 04/10/08 at 23:04
Regular
"eat toast!"
i was watching ghost in the shell inocense
Sat 04/10/08 at 22:57
Regular
"eat toast!"
dear god, batman and robin was a terrible movie and if it wasn't for batman begins and the dark knight, batman as a movie would be good as dead.
Sat 04/10/08 at 02:25
Regular
Batman and Robin

9/10

- one mark off for the unlikelihood of a telescope having a circular arrangement of large diamonds to help it work
Sat 04/10/08 at 02:15
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Magnolia 10/10

I was going to give it a 9 but there really is no reason to mark it down whatsoever. Fantastic film, brilliant performances, great soundtrack.
Wed 01/10/08 at 22:25
Regular
"I like turtles"
Mamma Mia : Utter sh**e.Sweet sickly garbage with karaoke quality singing.Hated it with a passion. 1/10 (The Mrs.loved it though!).
Wed 01/10/08 at 16:31
Regular
"eat toast!"
team america. All rise for the movie's main theme tune.
Mon 29/09/08 at 16:33
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Sex In The City - Was ok, not my kind of film though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.