GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"[ Delete Thread ]"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/08/06 at 10:37
Regular
Morning guys, still a bit tired but I have lots of things to do today.

I have to get the newspaper, buy the lottery tickets, go into town and do some shopping, do some chores around the house and garden. Then I suppose work on my site. Actually that's not really a lot of things I have to do :/.

What are you up to this weekend? Smedlos you must be sitting by the window with your BBQ all ready just waiting for it to stop raining heh. And Kawada, knowing you it'll be PGR3.
Page:
Thu 17/05/07 at 13:01
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Not sure what im doing. Going to see mum, prob see Jaye too. Other then that having a clear out.
Thu 17/05/07 at 12:11
"possibly impossible"
Meeting Machie tomorrow afternoon. Taking Alana swimming on Saturday and possibly meeting some friends on Sunday.
Thu 17/05/07 at 12:01
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Up town tomorrow night to watch the Forest match then maybe again Saturday afternoon for the FA Cup final
Wed 09/05/07 at 22:43
Regular
"eat toast!"
playing lots and lots of games. Oh and maybe start work on a walkthrough or something.
Wed 09/05/07 at 19:06
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Watching Forest on TV Friday night prob up town Saturday.
Thu 03/05/07 at 11:32
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Off to Newcastle this weekend with a few mates for a good knees up :)
Sat 28/04/07 at 03:29
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Seraphim wrote:
> Alfonse wrote:
> Meet us in London, Nin's bringing me a present! ^-^
>
> LONDON! Its a long bloody walk to London :P

Silly girl, why would you want to walk it when there are easier options? Just get on your bike instead.
I'm starting to feel not awful for the first time in a week so i may actually go. Just depending on whether i wake up in time now.
Sat 28/04/07 at 01:25
Regular
"8==="
Defecting. Love you all, byeeeeeee.
Fri 27/04/07 at 23:17
Regular
Hop on my bike, I have stunt pegs ;)
Fri 27/04/07 at 23:12
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Alfonse wrote:
> Meet us in London, Nin's bringing me a present! ^-^

LONDON! Its a long bloody walk to London :P
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.