GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"[ Delete Thread ]"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/08/06 at 10:37
Regular
Morning guys, still a bit tired but I have lots of things to do today.

I have to get the newspaper, buy the lottery tickets, go into town and do some shopping, do some chores around the house and garden. Then I suppose work on my site. Actually that's not really a lot of things I have to do :/.

What are you up to this weekend? Smedlos you must be sitting by the window with your BBQ all ready just waiting for it to stop raining heh. And Kawada, knowing you it'll be PGR3.
Page:
Tue 22/05/07 at 13:46
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I'll not be up to much this weekend although i could do with getting out and doing something. Everything has gotten a bit samey though.
Tue 22/05/07 at 13:40
"LOLLERSKATES!"
My weekend will be consisting of:

Beer, sleepovers, snooker club, Wii, Lakeside, Mcdonalds Breakfast, Footie
Tue 22/05/07 at 10:38
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Sat navs only take you to where you tell them to take you. Put in a postcode or check the vague location of your destination on the map onscreen. I've heard loads of stories of sat navs taking people to the wrong places. 9 times out of 10 it's been the user's fault for not checking that the destination marker is vaguely correct.
Tue 22/05/07 at 00:22
Regular
you should have taken whitestripes dx's advice, he knows a thing or two about maps
Tue 22/05/07 at 00:21
Regular
"the j-man"
I'll tell you a story about sat nav.
So my friend got the instructions to go to "city hall."
guess where the sat nav took us? THAT'S RIGHT it took us to the DOCKS. As you know the docks are not anywhere NEAR city hall. I told him we were going the wrong way but would he listen?! no!

In summary, sat nav is crap.
Tue 22/05/07 at 00:16
Regular
buy a map, genius
Mon 21/05/07 at 23:43
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Next weekend is uncertain for me. I'm desperately in search of an affordable sat nav system. Last weekend my dad got lost in London, and this weekend we're likely to go back there to visit my mum in hospital.
Mon 21/05/07 at 18:26
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
im like that too, i go into work on monday and get asked how was my weekend, i say cant remember, and then of course everyones like "ooh that good eh" when i cant remember because i pretty much sleptwalked through it!
Mon 21/05/07 at 17:52
Regular
I told my friends I couldn't really remember what I did at the weekend. They got the impression that I did some mad partying or something when infact I just lay wasted on my bedroom floor for a ridiculously long time.
Mon 21/05/07 at 17:16
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
My weekend will probably consist of takeaway, a film, and a few friends round. Quiet, just the way I like it!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.