GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"[ Delete Thread ]"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/08/06 at 10:37
Regular
Morning guys, still a bit tired but I have lots of things to do today.

I have to get the newspaper, buy the lottery tickets, go into town and do some shopping, do some chores around the house and garden. Then I suppose work on my site. Actually that's not really a lot of things I have to do :/.

What are you up to this weekend? Smedlos you must be sitting by the window with your BBQ all ready just waiting for it to stop raining heh. And Kawada, knowing you it'll be PGR3.
Page:
Mon 21/05/07 at 15:08
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
This weekend probably be away for the Bank Holiday
Mon 21/05/07 at 12:42
"possibly impossible"
You'll get a reputation, Vee, if you're not careful ;)
Mon 21/05/07 at 08:47
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Roll on the weekend, im out partying again and i cant wait :)
Fri 18/05/07 at 22:19
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
This weekend, I will be:
- working
- writing a new CV hopefully
- applying for a job hopefully
- filming at long last, hopefully, for coursework. Actually gotta finish drawing up the storyboard first.
Fri 18/05/07 at 20:45
Regular
"Monochromatic"
It is indeed. I've been meaning to see it for ages but it wont be this weekend because of money and other stuff. I'd rather stay at home and watch Chelsea (hopefully) destroy the scum instead and then i think i'm going to get blind drunk.
Fri 18/05/07 at 20:24
Regular
Nin wrote:
> No plans at the moment. Might go and see Avenue Q.

Is that the weird Sesame Street Musical?
Fri 18/05/07 at 20:15
Regular
Managed to get a ticket for radio 1's one big weekend here in prestonio for saturday, should be a good'un, was supposed to be helping a mate move house tonight, that fell through though - as you can imagine, I was gutted ...
Thu 17/05/07 at 13:19
Regular
"Monochromatic"
No plans at the moment. Might go and see Avenue Q, could spend the weekend playing FF XI.
Thu 17/05/07 at 13:15
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Vampyr wrote:
> revision :'(

Same.
Thu 17/05/07 at 13:01
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
revision :'(
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.