GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"[ Delete Thread ]"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/08/06 at 10:37
Regular
Morning guys, still a bit tired but I have lots of things to do today.

I have to get the newspaper, buy the lottery tickets, go into town and do some shopping, do some chores around the house and garden. Then I suppose work on my site. Actually that's not really a lot of things I have to do :/.

What are you up to this weekend? Smedlos you must be sitting by the window with your BBQ all ready just waiting for it to stop raining heh. And Kawada, knowing you it'll be PGR3.
Page:
Fri 29/09/06 at 14:44
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Got to still sort things for Tom's lil Bday party sunday.
Fri 29/09/06 at 14:39
Regular
It's Friday so most of you are going to disappear, but just what exactly are you all going to be up to?

Me, probably more shopping ready for Singapore, working on my site and I suppose on here too. Depends what the weather is like really. Anyone know what it should be like this weekend?
Fri 22/09/06 at 09:35
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
No plans at all probably wait and see what the weathers doing it's supposed to be nice tomorrow so might go to Twycross Zoo or something like that.
Fri 22/09/06 at 09:29
"possibly impossible"
Still working out whether I will be buying a new car or not. Plus it's Gina's birthday tomorrow. Still haven't got any ideas what to do/get her...
Fri 22/09/06 at 09:19
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
No plans as yet, guess it all depends on the weather. Then ill go see my mum and update her on my appointment i had on Tuesday.
Fri 22/09/06 at 09:03
Regular
It's Friday, so any plans for over the weekend?
Thu 14/09/06 at 09:47
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
The usual Saturday night out id the only planned thing at the minute.
Thu 14/09/06 at 05:05
Regular
I have 2 cousins who live in Australia. I'm sure I'll visit there one day.

I'd like to try a Aussie Christmas but I do love it when it's cold, even more when it's snowing.

----

This weekend I'm not totally sure what I will be doing. Now that the buyers have pulled out of buying this house I suppose we'll have to get it ready again to sell. So that will involve more tidying and cleaning. I'd still like to finish of my website though.
Mon 11/09/06 at 09:44
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I'd love to go to Australia and I'm sure I will one day to have a BBQ in the country where they were born.

One of my mates had a Christmas dinner BBQ on Bondi Beach the lucky bloke although I do like to be at home for Christmas with a traditional Christmas dinner.
Mon 11/09/06 at 09:28
Regular
heh had a feeling you would. Ever thought about moving to Australia? ^_^ BBQ for Christmas dinner. I'd find that weird :/

Not sure what the weather is gonna be like today, at the moment it feels a bit cold but then it's still early. I hope things improve. Might go to the library, then into town and just go for a walk by the river again.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.