GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"[ Delete Thread ]"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/08/06 at 10:37
Regular
Morning guys, still a bit tired but I have lots of things to do today.

I have to get the newspaper, buy the lottery tickets, go into town and do some shopping, do some chores around the house and garden. Then I suppose work on my site. Actually that's not really a lot of things I have to do :/.

What are you up to this weekend? Smedlos you must be sitting by the window with your BBQ all ready just waiting for it to stop raining heh. And Kawada, knowing you it'll be PGR3.
Page:
Mon 11/09/06 at 08:59
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Had a BBQ last night :) weather was really nice all yesterday so I thought I'd get one in as it may be the last until bonfire night.

Apart from that watched the cricket and football and went out up town.
Sat 09/09/06 at 18:34
Regular
"Mooching around"
Final preparation for college I guess. I went on Friday, and loved it, met some new people and got away from the annoying people of my old school.

I keep telling myself that this is the golden era, that in two weeks it'll all be hard work. I think I'm ready for that though, so I guess I'll cross that bridge when I reach it.

For now, I'll just enjoy it while I can :]
Sat 09/09/06 at 17:12
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I had a great night out last night, so I think I'll just take it easy for the rest of the weekend. I might do some reading for college, because I actually have motivation for once!
Sat 09/09/06 at 15:11
Regular
Nope.

Preparing for a job interview, watching some DVDs, and reading some books.

I bought DK Jungle Beat too, so I might bust that out and give it a go. Maybe.

And I might play a bit of pokey.
Sat 09/09/06 at 11:18
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Machie wrote:
> Hope you guys have got lots going this weekend.

Yup, a little thing called Disgaea 2 :-D
Sat 09/09/06 at 09:43
Regular
How's the weather going to be like later think you might be able to squeeze in a BBQ? :)

I'll be throwing some things away at the tip, a giant pile of FHM magazines from 1999-06, oh and a computer. Then off to Cheltenham to do some shopping, need to get some new clothes for my 1 month in Singapore :D

Hope you guys have got lots going this weekend.
Mon 21/08/06 at 13:13
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
pb wrote:
>We had a BBQ and a party today

Damn You! I think I'm getting BBQ withdrawal symptoms now :D
Sun 20/08/06 at 20:50
"possibly impossible"
Just got back from my 4 days in Caravaca de la Cruz, having driven the 1 hour 40 mins there after only have experience of driving for 4 days in Spain (3 of those last year in a small vehicle that seems to use a lawnmower for an engine) Luckily, this time I hired an Ibiza with MP3 and air conditioning. Downloaded the top 40 for last week and all the Weird Al albums to keep me sane with 2 kids in the back and wife in the front.

It was surprisingly easy actually, pretty much 120kmh or more all the way.We had a BBQ and a party today for my daughter´s christening (including loads of beer, so I was careful not to drink too much, but then I drove back late, anyway).

Pretty good really.
Sun 20/08/06 at 20:48
Regular
Listening to some nice clean trance, feeling a bit bored but too morn out to do anything.

I've been reading for hours today, so neither of my 2 books appeal. These days not much on the internet entertains me either.

I'm thinking about a job interview I have on Friday. Have to sort out trains, hotels and stuff, and book in at another firm's interview practice session the day before...

Plus I need to get a haircut, mess around in town for a bit and play pool in the evening.

I'll probably cave in and have an early night at some point, see if I can get up early this time!

But for now, I'm sitting here, listening to trance, feeling mentally out of it.

The jeans I bleached look like they're turning out much lighter than I anticipated, but much closer to the colour I originally intended.

We'll have to see when they come out of this, their last wash cycle, before being officially done.
Sun 20/08/06 at 19:01
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Chaos wrote:
> I've got a free house for the next week, wanna come? :-D

For a moment I thought that said "tree house"...

Anyway, I've done some shiz on a website, done a crappy Content Management System thing so people can easily change the content and whatnot. Well, didn't do it this weekend, did most of it a while ago, just added a bit to easily add/remove links from the 'Links' page. Think I'm done with it now. Can't think of anything else that needs doing on it.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.