GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"[ Delete Thread ]"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/08/06 at 10:37
Regular
Morning guys, still a bit tired but I have lots of things to do today.

I have to get the newspaper, buy the lottery tickets, go into town and do some shopping, do some chores around the house and garden. Then I suppose work on my site. Actually that's not really a lot of things I have to do :/.

What are you up to this weekend? Smedlos you must be sitting by the window with your BBQ all ready just waiting for it to stop raining heh. And Kawada, knowing you it'll be PGR3.
Page:
Sat 21/10/06 at 18:20
Regular
Seraphim wrote:

> KickBoxing might have been a better option! ! ! ! ! !

Aye, I know :(
Sat 21/10/06 at 16:29
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Borat §agdiyev wrote:
> Aye went for a couple of pints after leaving Matts ... can't
> handle my ale anymore ... :(

KickBoxing might have been a better option! ! ! ! ! !
Sat 21/10/06 at 12:28
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Borat §agdiyev wrote:

> Aye went for a couple of pints after leaving Matts ... can't
> handle my ale anymore ... :(

That is one moment in my life I hope I never experience :P
Sat 21/10/06 at 12:27
Regular
Seraphim wrote:

> You out on the lash last night then?

Aye went for a couple of pints after leaving Matts ... can't handle my ale anymore ... :(
Sat 21/10/06 at 12:23
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Not a lot really watching the cricket at the minute come on England!
Sat 21/10/06 at 12:15
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Borat §agdiyev wrote:

> Might go for a ride on my bike though I'm feeling a tad rough at
> the min so have to see ...

You out on the lash last night then?
Sat 21/10/06 at 12:09
Regular
Not much this weekend ... got an old bike I'm selling which has a puncture, so out comes the puncture repair kit ... not had to repair a tire in yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeears, so should be fun :S

Could do to re-advertise my camera, perhaps sort through some old junk to sell etc, sure I've got some could go on ebay etc.

Might go for a ride on my bike though I'm feeling a tad rough at the min so have to see ...

It's a nice day here so far though, frezzin, but sunny ... makes a change :)
Sat 21/10/06 at 09:50
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Hmm this weekend, At this moment in time i have nothing planned. Thats not to say soemthing might not come up. I just hate to plan things. Weather is pretty horrible too so that doesnt leave much outdoor things to do.

I bet i just end up playing with cars, paints, or some other kid toys. Like this morning ive been on Toms Leap pad!
Mon 16/10/06 at 16:12
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Had a quiet weekend in couldn't really be bothered to go out as I was tired after a long week at work.

Try and make up for it this weekend :D
Sat 14/10/06 at 12:41
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Just watching Football Focus and surfing the net at the minute.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.