GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Skins"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/02/08 at 14:47
Regular
I've seen some adverts for the second series of this, which look pretty good. But I never saw the first series. Is it worth me digging into?
Mon 03/03/08 at 23:14
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Well they ramped up the sex and nudity in that one. I was a bit suprised.
In some ways a good episode but i'm not sure about Michelle/Sid.
Mon 03/03/08 at 21:36
Regular
"Why do peole b****"
Haha, i was about to do that!!
Mon 03/03/08 at 20:57
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I dont think underage sex, drinking and Myspace would make terrificly entertaining TV.

Well not for me anyway

Oh and..

I claim this land on behalf of Nin
* Stakes flag *
Mon 03/03/08 at 20:35
Regular
"Why do peole b****"
Its rubbish. It is a very inaccurate account of how the average teenager acts.
Mon 25/02/08 at 23:41
Regular
That music creeped me out.

It was quite good I guess. I don't really understamd how his Dad died.
Mon 25/02/08 at 23:08
Regular
"Monochromatic"
That was fairly good. The whole episode hinged on whether they could get the scene in the dancehall right. They pulled it off brilliantly. My only complaint was because of the adverts, you knew it was coming.
Thu 21/02/08 at 04:01
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Alfonse wrote:
> The second was alright aswell, Sketch is mad and Anwar is
> hilarious.

Properly got to see it this time, albeit at 3am. Sketch is great but unfortunately probably not going to be around long. Chris, as always, steals the show.
Tue 19/02/08 at 10:46
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Torrenting is sooo 2006
[URL]http://www15.alluc.org/alluc/tv-shows.html?action=getviewcategory&category_uid=5939[/URL]
Tue 19/02/08 at 10:27
Regular
Need to see the first series, but am recording the second while it's on.

Had a go at torrenting S1 but was very slow (a couple of GB @ 10K/s? Please...) so may have to try other places like... the video shop.
Tue 19/02/08 at 00:15
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I'll have to watch it again tomorrow or Thursday. I had it on but was distracted.
I find Anwar bloody annoying, he's the most childish of the bunch. Maxxie is ok but there are times i'd like to slap that smug look off his face. We need more Cassie and Sid, and Chris. I dont like that they havent continued with the Chris and Angie story.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.