GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Skins"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/02/08 at 14:47
Regular
I've seen some adverts for the second series of this, which look pretty good. But I never saw the first series. Is it worth me digging into?
Tue 01/04/08 at 16:41
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Hmmm well that episode had a lot of potential but didnt work.
Mon 31/03/08 at 19:58
Regular
"Monochromatic"
My habitual missing of Monday night Skins will be enforced this week as Land of the Dead is on ITV, naturally at the same time as both the E4 and E4+1 repeat. I think this is the 9th episode this series and i've missed every single one of them.

Oh dear, this is not going to go down well.
Wed 26/03/08 at 22:53
Regular
"Mooching around"
I want in on your life, Nin :D
Tue 25/03/08 at 23:16
Regular
"Monochromatic"
That was easily the best episode this series. Effy as a wannabe sociopath is fun but obviously there's more to her.
I think someone has been stealing characters from my life. Take away the posh accent, add a lisp and Pandora is an exact copy of my friend Katie, look, hair, dress sense and mannerisms as well. Not only that but the art teacher is remarkably similar to my secondary school music teacher, except she was a mad dutch woman.
Tue 25/03/08 at 18:05
Regular
"Mooching around"
Effy is now seen in a new light for me :D How old is she? :P
Mon 24/03/08 at 23:22
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Every bloody week!
Wasn't Trish's fault this time though
Wed 19/03/08 at 19:39
Regular
Half the episode didn't even make sense. And did you catch those jack-ups? Oh dear.
Wed 19/03/08 at 19:27
Regular
"Monochromatic"
They werent great boobs though.
Wed 19/03/08 at 19:15
Regular
"Mooching around"
But boobs, and they're always a plus in teen dramas.
Wed 19/03/08 at 12:42
Regular
"Monochromatic"
In that episdoe, too much Tony, not enough Chris.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.