GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Skins"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/02/08 at 14:47
Regular
I've seen some adverts for the second series of this, which look pretty good. But I never saw the first series. Is it worth me digging into?
Tue 06/05/08 at 05:19
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Noooooooooo! They've changed the music on the DVD boxset. Completely ruined the most important scene of Series 1. [URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIeVpCxbBfU[/URL] I'm taking it back.
Thu 17/04/08 at 22:34
Regular
I still would.
Thu 17/04/08 at 10:36
Regular
"Mooching around"
Meh, all eye candy as far as I care.

But wait, isn't Effy actually like 15 =|

Oh dear... here comes the government :(
Wed 16/04/08 at 14:57
Regular
"Monochromatic"
She's hardly her brother and basing the programme around a character who barely speaks would be utter stupidity, so yeah, she probably will be the main lead.
Wed 16/04/08 at 10:27
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Well I reckon Effy will be a major character in the new series by the ending of the episode. Otherwise that would just have no relevance.
Wed 16/04/08 at 10:14
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Chaos wrote:
> Including that one that's constantly telling Me about "a
> brand new ting we call the skins caaaast"?

Nope, Posh Kenneth is going as well.
Wed 16/04/08 at 09:42
Regular
"Mooching around"
Including that one that's constantly telling Me about "a brand new ting we call the skins caaaast"?
Tue 15/04/08 at 16:31
Regular
With some black people in London. Legendary.
Tue 15/04/08 at 15:33
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Tue 15/04/08 at 00:07
Regular
"Mooching around"
I'm genuinely sad about this season finale, it's left me feeling a little empty inside, knowing that we might never see Tony, Sid, Cassie etc. ever again.

Plus the general sombre tone of the entire episode, has left me feeling a tad low :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.