GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Theirry Henry out."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/05/02 at 20:31
Regular
It has been reported that Theirry Henry will not play tommorrow against Man U, do Arsenal still have the fire power to get the point they need?
Tue 07/05/02 at 23:23
"High polygon count"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> We will only release such players unless they want to leave.

Oops! IF they want to leave.
Tue 07/05/02 at 23:22
"High polygon count"
We will only release such players unless they want to leave. After all, what is the point of having a player stay with you if their heart is not in it?

Vieira recently said that he would rather be a driving force in the Arsenal squad, rather than a small cog in a 'bigger machine'. If that is the truth, Arsenal must pay whatever it takes to keep him. Simple as that.

Having said that, while losing Vieira would be a blow, it certainly would not be the end of Arsenal. There have been several games this season when he has not played, and we have still won. He was not at his best against Chelsea, and we still won. We can manage more than comfortably without him.

Henry and Ljungberg are both happy, and for the time being, it would seem have no intention of going anywhere.

Even so, another Double will help keep the players we have, and attract other players to the club, because success attracts top players. I mean, what else would attract football stars worth millions of pounds have to live in Manchester? :-)
Tue 07/05/02 at 23:16
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
I see Viera Going to Real Madrid..

there's been too many rumours on this one

and Viera has never publically said that he would turn them down.
Tue 07/05/02 at 23:06
"High polygon count"
John Arne Riise wrote:
> I can't see how they can turn down offers of around
> £20,000,000-£30,000,000
> from the likes of Real Madrid, Juventus, Barcelona, Roma and Inter for
> players like Ljunberg, Vieira and Henry.

Because they're worth far more to us playing for us than any transfer fee.

> They are also going to have to get rid of the useless players like
> Kanu, Luzhny and Wiltord.

You can call them all the names you like, but the fact is we wouldn't be on the verge of a Double without them. We had a shi... erm, truckload of injuries this season, and every one of them has played their part and done the business when needed. You don't compete with the top teams by having "useless" players in your squad!
Tue 07/05/02 at 22:44
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
Guyzer wrote:
> Why will we lose all our big stars?

I can't see how they can turn down offers of around £20,000,000-£30,000,000
from the likes of Real Madrid, Juventus, Barcelona, Roma and Inter for players like Ljunberg, Vieira and Henry.

They are also going to have to get rid of the useless players like Kanu, Luzhny and Wiltord.
Tue 07/05/02 at 22:30
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
If Henry does play you just have to hope the only chance he gets is from the penalty spot, he is almost gaurenteed to miss. I hate Arsenal but I have to admit that he is a brilliant player though.
Tue 07/05/02 at 22:23
Guyzer wrote:
> Lodge wrote:
> Yey!
>
> Good news for all Manchester United fans like me, we now have a
> chance
> of beating you. Maybe not winning the league, but at least it will
> be
> a bit closer.
>
> Now is it more or do Man U fans seem to know that Arsenal are the best
> team in the country

I think that they are one of the best, and very close to being level with man utd but man utd have got the more experienced side. I'm not saying Arsenal are poor they have a very good side with very skillful players, one of them being Henry, which is why i am glad he is out for the match!
Tue 07/05/02 at 22:21
Why will we lose all our big stars?
Tue 07/05/02 at 22:20
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
We'll see how good Arsenal are next year after they loose all their big stars like Vieira and Ljunberg.
Tue 07/05/02 at 22:15
Lodge wrote:
> Yey!
>
> Good news for all Manchester United fans like me, we now have a chance
> of beating you. Maybe not winning the league, but at least it will be
> a bit closer.

Now is it more or do Man U fans seem to know that Arsenal are the best team in the country

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.