GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Theirry Henry out."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/05/02 at 20:31
Regular
It has been reported that Theirry Henry will not play tommorrow against Man U, do Arsenal still have the fire power to get the point they need?
Wed 08/05/02 at 13:24
"High polygon count"
With your defence, it doesn't have to be! :-)
Wed 08/05/02 at 13:22
Regular
Looks as if Adams is out as well, but Keown is a more than adaquate replacement.

Although your strike force of Kanu and Wiltord doesnt seem so scary :)
Wed 08/05/02 at 12:43
Henry hasn't been In the kind of form we expect of him recently. He wasn't that convincing on Saturday.

Every striker has a barren spell and think he has done more than enough for us this season. I just hope that Dennis has a good game otherwise we will have to look to midfield for our goals.

Which I guess is a nice option to have.
Wed 08/05/02 at 11:55
Regular
"not dead"
Well I've got a team metting tomorrow, so have to travel to Milton Keynes today, so I just hope I can find a place where I get to watch the bloody match!

But Arsenal Dropping 5 points in 2 games? Highly unlikley.

The only way Arsenal will lose or draw against Everton will be if they've already won the title, and their minds aren't on the match.

Also, Man Utd have to win at Charlton, that's hardly guarenteed, is it?
Wed 08/05/02 at 11:51
"High polygon count"
Bergy has a "heel complaint", but is expected to start.

Of course, you never know how genuine such claims are - it could just be something they're saying as part of the mind games.

I've a feeling we'll do what's needed tonight. But even if we don't, we WILL beat Everton.
Wed 08/05/02 at 11:00
Staff Moderator
"may catch fire"
Lodge wrote:
> Yey!
>
> Good news for all Manchester United fans like me, we now have a chance
> of beating you. Maybe not winning the league, but at least it will be
> a bit closer.

The fact is that Henry's scoring streak ended in about March, he's been playing poorly in recent weeks yet we've still scored in every game. I think we'll do fine without him tonight. I'm much more worried about the possibility of Bergkamp being left out according to Sky Sports this morning. That would be a real blow. With no Pires, Bergkamp is our best provider for the likes of Ljungberg to snatch winning goal.
Wed 08/05/02 at 08:10
Regular
"simpsons rule"
im glad henrys out but aresnal still have a chance of winning
Wed 08/05/02 at 01:09
Regular
woooooooooooooo

Veron is out for the clash!!!!!!!!!!1

wooooooooooooooooooooooo :) :) :) : ): ) : ) :) : ): ) :)

The irony in that....
Wed 08/05/02 at 01:07
Regular
Henry has won ya the last few games against us at Highbury.

done us with the 1-0 last season with that superb strike from long range and erm...took full advantage of er...Barthez...this season.

Saying that, Freddy has a great scoring record against us.

I remember him scoring on his Arsenal debut against us a few years back. Then his next goal for arsenal came the next time they played United! His first few goals all came against us!

Nowadays he seems to score past everybody...

I would rather freddy be injured than Henry.

Although Freddy's main supply of goals come the dutch master. We really need to keep a close eye on Bergy.
Tue 07/05/02 at 23:51
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Heh..

Maybe the Trafford Centre?

:D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.