GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Theirry Henry out."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/05/02 at 20:31
Regular
It has been reported that Theirry Henry will not play tommorrow against Man U, do Arsenal still have the fire power to get the point they need?
Wed 08/05/02 at 18:03
Duff, hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm that would be a good singing but I wonder if he would leave to play on the bench.
Wed 08/05/02 at 16:16
Regular
Solskjær wrote:
> Duff would be a superb signing, spelling the end for Quinton Fortune,
> who's contract is running out I believe.

I think Fortune may have to leave anyway becasue he hasnt played enough games to able to renew his work permit.
Wed 08/05/02 at 15:15
Regular
Well we still got a capable team of beating man U so u lot should stop cheering.
Wed 08/05/02 at 14:34
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Well, I certainly don't think he's useless, even if he has been a waste of money!

If you've seen him play in Serie A or for Argentina then you'll know that there's a lot to be shown in his play. But for one reason or another he's been doing a worse job than Taibi as an 'underperformer'.
I'm not going to go into any possible reasons as to why this is as we've heard them all before. The reason Fergie won't let him go is due to the price he payed and his heafty value.
Can you really blame Fergie for wanting to keep and get the best outta him??? He must has very good reasons if he isn't trying to flog him off like that old Taibi fellow - who was playing very well back in Italy.

You could blame the poor form from these 2 on their poor adaptabillity.
So they are poor in one way, but not by their true playing standards!
Wed 08/05/02 at 14:10
Regular
a few ideas

1) Fergie has lost his MArbles

"yous all ****ing idiots" to back this up

2) he is trying to keep Verons tranfer Value up

3) He honestly believes Veron will come good next season. ANd perhaps he will...he is a world class player after all playing for the World Cup faves...
Wed 08/05/02 at 14:05
"High polygon count"
All pee-taking aside, what do you as United fans make of the Veron situation?

In all honesty, I would say he's been a waste of £30 million. Apart from the odd occasion, he doesn't seem to have played well at all, and the team seems unbalanced when he plays.

Every time I read the Teamtalk pages, most fans are saying that he's useless and that he should go.

Fergie has stuck up for him big-time in the last few days, but do you think it's more a case of not admitting he made a mistake, rather than actually believing what he's telling people?
Wed 08/05/02 at 14:00
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Duff would be a superb signing, spelling the end for Quinton Fortune, who's contract is running out I believe.

He's great on the ball, brilliant at beating players and creating chances, so he'd be good cover for Giggs if Fergie decides he wants play around on the left-wing. He'd also be good enough to cover for Giggs if he gets more frequent Hamstring injuries next season. :D

But what would Veron say??? :S
And what would Fergie say now on Veron's situation!?? heh. ;D

I also read on Ceefax today that Ayala's back in Fergie's sights - his agent has revealed. Defence is the real 'Needs Attention' area, and Ayala should help to solve that problem, slightly.

Also great to hear there'll be no Henry in tonights match.
C'MON UNITED!!!!

The title may be over but there's still 2nd place!! :@
Wed 08/05/02 at 13:40
"High polygon count"
Duff by name...
Wed 08/05/02 at 13:39
Regular
from site

Manchester United will sign Damien Duff next week - with Dwight Yorke going to Blackburn, according to the Sun.

United have already offered Yorke and £6million for the Republic of Ireland winger, with talks reportedly at an advanced stage.

Duff has already turned now a new four-year deal at Ewood Park.

Nice :)

And Rorbeto Ayala's Agent has said United are after him.
Wed 08/05/02 at 13:34
Regular
heh heh heh

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.