GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Theirry Henry out."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 07/05/02 at 20:31
Regular
It has been reported that Theirry Henry will not play tommorrow against Man U, do Arsenal still have the fire power to get the point they need?
Wed 08/05/02 at 21:31
Regular
Oh, and I apologise for my spelling of apologise. I can't spell and am getting nagged by John Arne Ritze :D (I know it's Riise)
Wed 08/05/02 at 21:27
Regular
I appologise for my spelling errors before JAR complains, but it explains why I am in Set 2 for English :D
Wed 08/05/02 at 21:26
Regular
Van Nistlerooy is on! News at your fingertips!
Wed 08/05/02 at 21:24
Regular
This is just a note to all sport forum users. PLEASE, can you check your post before clicking submit. It annoys me when I find it hard to read other peoples careless mistakes and text talk. SPaG. Not too much to ask. Remember, spelling...punctuation...and grammer! If you aren't a good speller, at least try. I hatl having to read "Duff would make a great singing." It's like the 'Hairstyles' topic, when someone put "Fredi Lunburg has nice her." I hate it, and so do many other SR regulars (and some newbies...but not the notables, as they can't spell anyway). PLEASE, stop the "txt tlk" as it's annoying, "pleez"!

Thanks, -T--Devil...SR's up to the minute news service.

NEWS JUST IN (Well John Arne Riise told me so), Arsenal are 1-0 up, Sylvian Whiltord, and Liverpoll are 3-2 up at Blackburn, with Anelka grabbing one.
Wed 08/05/02 at 21:08
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
It's half time and nil-nil. penalty appeal for hand ball from Man U.
Wed 08/05/02 at 21:04
Regular
Whats score? or has it finished now?
Wed 08/05/02 at 19:39
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
There is no Bergkamp or Adams for Arsenal either, Fergie must have given up hope if he is playing Veron and Forlan.
Wed 08/05/02 at 19:16
I bet Veron and Forlan have the game's of their lives now, damn should never have said anything.
Wed 08/05/02 at 19:09
Regular
FOOK!

Veron is playing...ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Van Nistelrooy is on the bench?!

Forlan and solskjaer up front?

hmmmmmm
Wed 08/05/02 at 18:06
I think Veron said he wanted to stay but do Man United want him to stay. There has been news that he could go to Barcelona or back to Lazio.
If you look at Pires he certainly didn't have a great first season but look at him now, CLASS.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.