GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I have to say you Nintys really are sad"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/05/02 at 22:44
Regular
Within 2 days, we've had topics on the GameCube demo disc, the DVDs that come with the magazines, multiple ones on the controller, complete "reviews", thousands on what games to get, someone's even written something about the startup screen and how nicely the sodding disc pops out of the cases! Oh, and guess what? Everything's better than anything seen ever before!

What a surprise!

Jesus, get a life you sad geeks. I make no attempt to hide my geekism, but you losers really are the limit! Get a life! It's only a games console, you don't need to let the world know how the little nice in the casing 62mm left and 47mm below the bottom right corner of the underside of the console has the perfect contour for hold mini-eggs. Do, please, stop the utter foolishness now, before I get angry.
Mon 06/05/02 at 22:00
Regular
The X-BOX ports are far greater than GG and they are better than the original PS2 ones, LOL it is good to see you picked up on Pac Man becuase it is about the only game you can dis on that list! PC ESQ! LOL, stop making me laugh, Matrix, Buffy, Bruce Lee, Shenmue II, Dead To Rights, Gun Valkyrie, Dino Crisis 3, Good Cop Bad Cop, Terminator, X-MEN, House Of Dead 3, Hunter: The Reckoning, are you drunk you pathetic morons these games will never make it to PC and the GG looks so naff it won't even make it to september, L0L you are so sad I am getting bored talking to you. LOL I wouldn't even use GG as a door stop, I clocked Luigis Mansion in 3 hours 57 minute, hahahahahaha, give your cube to the homeless becuase even if they can't read they will still be able to play it, kids console with kids games, I think it is rubbish and I can have my own oppinion and it is naff! Stop crying becuase you don't have an X-BOX and becuase you can't afford one, the GG is for porpors that can't afford a decent console, read and weep! LOL.
Mon 06/05/02 at 21:54
Regular
GasMask wrote:

>
> I dont give a monkey's about the polygone count,

This needs to be explained, the Gamecube polygon count and the X-box one is the same.

The fact is Gamecube can push 12 million polygons for lets say a car on the road, as well as have people waving in the background, traffic lights, other traffic, buildings with things going on around, lighting effect etc...

X-boxe's 120 whatever polygons is just for the car with nothing else going on, with all the other stuff the polygon count falls to guess what 10-12 million polygons.
Mon 06/05/02 at 21:51
Regular
garbe123 wrote:
> What do you mean I dont like X-BOX, I love it! They are all crap and I
> have been playing a GG long before you and SSX Tricky and Burnout are
> far imferior to the X-BOX and PS2 versions, you go to any major site
> like IGN and Gamespot and they will tell you the same, I don't care
> about the GG nor do I care about you so Shut up and go home!

Yeah SSX Tricky and Burnout are sad PS2 ports, SSX Tricky isn't supposed to be as good but Burnout GC is supposidly better than the PS2 version... Gamecube versions are far better.

The fact is Halo, DoA3 and Jet Set Radio Future is all i want on the X-box and looking at the future releases all i'll ever want... yawn Microsoft you've lost.
Mon 06/05/02 at 21:51
Regular
What exactly does GG stand for?
Mon 06/05/02 at 21:50
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Now explain what a GG is please.

Ok.

How can you say that Pac Man is sure to be an excellent title on X-Box, Pac Man for GameBoy or something, but for X-Box, please.

I dont give a monkey's about the polygone count, but I took my GC round a mates house and we had the PS2 and GC side by side on 2 different TV's and the GC caned. He doesn't have an X-Box, you know why, BECAUSE THEIR CRAP!

Mwuhahahahah :o)
Mon 06/05/02 at 21:49
Regular
garbe123 wrote:
> LOL! Each character alone in DOA3 conatined 18 million plygons/per
> second and where do you get 180 million from try 126 million! Idiot!
> All ports, LOL! The GG is rubbish and whatever you say isn't going to
> make me change my mind! Here is the X-BOX line up and I will say port
> or not! FOOLS! The GG can't port as all of its ports are rubbish, at
> least the X-BOX makes a decent job of porting! You are so jelous and
> shut-up with your broing guesses at how many it runs on!
>
> Air Force Delta Storm -heh your joking right?
> Black And White (port)- yawn
> Bruce Lee: Quest For the Dragon- and you think it'll be good do you
> Buffy The Vampire Slayer - read above
> Commandos 2 (port) - hmmm
> Conflict Desert Storm - yawn is this just a PC
> Dead To Rights - Gamecube
> Dino Crisis 3 - hmmm Resident evil's better
> Good Cop Bad Cop - ha
> GTA III (port) - yeah alright
> Gun Valkyrie - meh
> Hitman 2 (port) - multiformat, sounds better
> House Of The Dead 3 - ah yeah good game
> Hunter: The Reckoning - the what
> Matrix: Reloaded - and you think it'll be good?
> Medal Of Honour: Allied Assault (port) - uhu
> Metal Gear Solid X - Port dammit
> Midtown Madness 3 - oh yeah wow
> Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance - Gamecube
> Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis - PC again
> Pac Man World 2 - Gamecube and ha ha ha ha ha
> Prisoner Of War - whats that all about another war game cor so PC
> Rainbow Six: Raven Shield - so PC
> Return To Castle Wolfinstien (port) - this is a pc isn't it
> Serious Sam (port) - damn straight its a PC
> Shenmue II (port) - oh this one again, it will be multiformat
> State Of Emergency (port) - heh are you saying good games.
> Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter Special Edition - flippin Gamecube exclusives look better.
> SWAT: Global Strike Team - damn PC i mean X-box
> Terminator Dawn Of Fate - Gamecube
> Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon (port) - Sigh PC
> Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell - Gamecube
> Unreal Championship - PC again
> X-MEN Wolverines Revenge - Gamecube

God damn these games are so PC esq, shame the x-box won't last a year really.
Mon 06/05/02 at 21:46
Regular
What do you mean I dont like X-BOX, I love it! They are all crap and I have been playing a GG long before you and SSX Tricky and Burnout are far imferior to the X-BOX and PS2 versions, you go to any major site like IGN and Gamespot and they will tell you the same, I don't care about the GG nor do I care about you so Shut up and go home!
Mon 06/05/02 at 21:44
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
"You dont like GC and PS2" even.

But you still suck :o)
Mon 06/05/02 at 21:41
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Garbe, what the hell?

All ports are crap you say, then you say only ports on X-Box are good and the ports on PS2 and GC are crap. Excuse me. But, mate, or, person, or whatever, base you arguments on facts.

You don't like GC and X-Box well theres no need to make a big song and dance about it is there? You like X-Box, I like GC, does anyone care? 99% don't. So shut up..
Mon 06/05/02 at 21:35
Regular
They are just the ones that are set to be amazing! What about the others and the silent games! LOL! hahahahahah.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.