GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I have to say you Nintys really are sad"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/05/02 at 22:44
Regular
Within 2 days, we've had topics on the GameCube demo disc, the DVDs that come with the magazines, multiple ones on the controller, complete "reviews", thousands on what games to get, someone's even written something about the startup screen and how nicely the sodding disc pops out of the cases! Oh, and guess what? Everything's better than anything seen ever before!

What a surprise!

Jesus, get a life you sad geeks. I make no attempt to hide my geekism, but you losers really are the limit! Get a life! It's only a games console, you don't need to let the world know how the little nice in the casing 62mm left and 47mm below the bottom right corner of the underside of the console has the perfect contour for hold mini-eggs. Do, please, stop the utter foolishness now, before I get angry.
Sun 05/05/02 at 22:44
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Within 2 days, we've had topics on the GameCube demo disc, the DVDs that come with the magazines, multiple ones on the controller, complete "reviews", thousands on what games to get, someone's even written something about the startup screen and how nicely the sodding disc pops out of the cases! Oh, and guess what? Everything's better than anything seen ever before!

What a surprise!

Jesus, get a life you sad geeks. I make no attempt to hide my geekism, but you losers really are the limit! Get a life! It's only a games console, you don't need to let the world know how the little nice in the casing 62mm left and 47mm below the bottom right corner of the underside of the console has the perfect contour for hold mini-eggs. Do, please, stop the utter foolishness now, before I get angry.
Sun 05/05/02 at 22:47
What will happen if you get angry?
Sun 05/05/02 at 22:48
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I can imagine this on an advert.

Here is the Nintendo Gamecube. 180mm by 120mm on top with 240mm down the side. The CDs are 8cm across and the memory cards are 2cm by 5cm.

But still, they'd have to put the zeros into millions if they were describing the X-Box.
Sun 05/05/02 at 22:48
Regular
heh keep up the ninty bashing mate and youll get my vote!
Sun 05/05/02 at 22:51
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Franks Hairy Man-Boobs wrote:
> What will happen if you get angry?

Hrm. Ask some old regulars if they can remember when I really flipped and made a massive topic detailing my extreme hatred for single-minded Nintys and their unwillingness to accept the fact. That was quite funny actually.
Sun 05/05/02 at 22:51
Regular
Oh I've seen him Angry and its very funny and just for that stereotypical attack on me considering i haven't done a post like that then you've asked for this:

I think that the shiny sticker in the middle bit of the disc when you out it in the Gamecube is really clever especially with a black one as it shows up really well so we can see it in the dark easier.
Sun 05/05/02 at 22:54
Turbonutter wrote:
> Hrm. Ask some old regulars if they can remember when I really flipped
> and made a massive topic detailing my extreme hatred for single-minded
> Nintys and their unwillingness to accept the fact. That was quite
> funny actually.

I thought you'd go Incredible Hulk or something, seeing as you don't I won't bother provoking you.
Sun 05/05/02 at 22:55
Regular
You can't class all Ninty's like that you annoying chimp, okay there are a lot of tards around but it's the same with Sony fans and Microsoft monkeys.

So stop complaining and spend more time working on your social life and maybe getting a life outside your PS2.
Sun 05/05/02 at 22:56
Regular
Turbonutter wrote:
> Within 2 days, we've had topics on the GameCube demo disc, the DVDs
> that come with the magazines, multiple ones on the controller,
> complete "reviews", thousands on what games to get,
> someone's even written something about the startup screen and how
> nicely the sodding disc pops out of the cases! Oh, and guess what?
> Everything's better than anything seen ever before!
>
> What a surprise!
>
> Jesus, get a life you sad geeks. I make no attempt to hide my geekism,
> but you losers really are the limit! Get a life! It's only a games
> console, you don't need to let the world know how the little nice in
> the casing 62mm left and 47mm below the bottom right corner of the
> underside of the console has the perfect contour for hold mini-eggs.
> Do, please, stop the utter foolishness now, before I get angry.

Do i see jealousy here Turbonutter, is the constant repetition of how great the cube is getting you down, do you want one, do you want to feel that chunky handle, that smooth bit on the lid... your not jealous are you tbn????
Sun 05/05/02 at 22:57
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
What Tilta said.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.