GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"UA's Rogue Leader thread"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 05/05/02 at 12:25
Regular
I find it quite odd that the popularity of this forum hasn't gone through the roof since the release of Gamecube. Oh well...
Seeing as this is meant to be the most popular launch title and I have it, I thought I'd start a thread about it.

I'm finding it really hard to get used to at the mo. I'm only on the 4th mission...the one where you've gotta take out the force field, using the crappest ship available (Y-wing). It's really hard to spot the Tie's in space, ya know.
Wed 22/05/02 at 18:21
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Deep breaths.......

And go listen to "Totally Chilly Outey Album 2008". They're getting ahead of themselves with all this chilly outy stuff.
Tue 21/05/02 at 20:47
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
ARRRGGGHHHH Battle of Endor is totally pi$$ing me off now, ive advanced to the stage of hitting my TV in frustration.
Tue 21/05/02 at 19:01
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I got those homeing cluster missiles so I got a silver on Triumph of the Empire easily. I didn't even fire my lasers once!

I think I'll be able to get a Gold on that. And I only need 4 more points to unlock another secret mission and then I'll be able to get Slave 1.
Tue 21/05/02 at 14:29
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
opps its actually 13 Ace medals with only endor and endurance left to beat.
Tue 21/05/02 at 14:29
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
update:15 gold medals and 12 Ace medals.
Tue 21/05/02 at 10:21
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Oh and its about as exciting as a caravan holiday in Skegness.
Tue 21/05/02 at 10:20
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Gnome_Killer44 wrote:
> What is the last secret level? I'm a lesser being and have been unable
> to unlock it. Plus you still have to be damn good to get all those
> golds!

The last sercret level is endurance, 100 waves of ties, shuttles and finally darth vader, it took me 273 minutes to complete and my hand was aching.
Tue 21/05/02 at 03:07
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Be nice if there were a code for Vader's Advanced TIE for all the levels rather than having to earn all the gold medals.
Mon 20/05/02 at 22:07
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
And I got my first Gold today. On Razor Revenge. Did the night time Tatooine Training too. But I'm pretty pithed of about needing the specific bonus missions for Slave 1.

I want the code for the Jedi Starfighter. NOW! You know there is one.
Mon 20/05/02 at 21:52
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I just got back from seeing Episode 2 about an hour ago and it made me think of something.

The Jedi Starfighter ship. It'll be in Rogue Leader. You mark my words. It'll be only activated with a code which will be released by Factor 5 in a very long time. The same thing that happened with the Naboo Starfighter in Rogue Squadron will happen with the Jedi Starfighter in Rogue Leader.

Just trust me alright. Hey! When have I ever been wrong?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.