GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I Have An iPod Touch"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/01/08 at 17:51
Regular
"Mooching around"
I just got it today, and I'm writing this message to you on it :) so sorry it's a little short.

So far I've browsed youtube, watched a film, listened to my favourite music and now writing this message all without having to leave my bedroom :)

Anyone else got one of these beauties?
Fri 08/02/08 at 20:30
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Chaos wrote:
> I just got it today, and I'm writing this message to you on it :)
> so sorry it's a little short.
>
> So far I've browsed youtube, watched a film, listened to my
> favourite music and now writing this message all without having
> to leave my bedroom :)
>
> Anyone else got one of these beauties?

nope, dont need one, have my laptop for all that :D
Fri 08/02/08 at 17:47
"possibly impossible"
No, I was tempted going from 3.80 to 3.90 that way. Thing is, you still need to download the other part and install, so it's only the 'official' firmware that gets downloaded anyway.
Fri 08/02/08 at 14:54
Regular
Hey Pbaby,

Have you tried updating via the internet yet? I don't want to try it until I'm sure it's cool.
Fri 08/02/08 at 14:29
"possibly impossible"
Your Honour wrote:
> Hmmm, so I'd be better off buying a 1.5 PSP from eBay than
> getting a proper retail one and buggering about with it myself?

Yes, better than a PSP with any recent firmware. In fact, just get a PSP with 3.90M33 on it.

Something like this.

And yes, Garin, you're right, it was 3.90 not 3.80 I have.
Fri 08/02/08 at 11:19
Regular
Hmmm, so I'd be better off buying a 1.5 PSP from eBay than getting a proper retail one and buggering about with it myself?
Fri 08/02/08 at 09:15
"Are you sure?"
Yep, I had read about downgrading the firmware before putting on the hacked versions (from Dark Alex) and the chances of 'bricking' the device etc. :¬o

I mentioned having a play with things and trying an IR keyboard etc. to my son, and he said "he would rather just keep using his PC for the internet" - told me!

Search Freeola Chat
Thu 07/02/08 at 20:37
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
The lastest hacked PSP firmware is 3.90 M33.

Hmmm... I suggest you have a read of these. If you dont have a hacked firmware installed already then installation isnt quite as straight forward. You'll need to downgrade your PSP first and how thats achieved depends upon your firmware version and model number.
Thu 07/02/08 at 17:35
"Are you sure?"
Thanks PB.
A Search on "3.80 M33-5" returned nearly a million results.
Where did you download yours from?

Only I would hate to "brick it"!

Search Freeola Chat
Thu 07/02/08 at 17:35
Regular
Screw the touch, I have the 80gb classic b***h.
Thu 07/02/08 at 17:27
"possibly impossible"
Pretty much everyone is on 3.80 M33-5 now, which gives you everything in the official 3.80 and access to emulators, homebrew, PS1 games on Memorystick and, of course, the ability to carry around loads of PSP games on your memory card.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.