GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I Have An iPod Touch"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/01/08 at 17:51
Regular
"Mooching around"
I just got it today, and I'm writing this message to you on it :) so sorry it's a little short.

So far I've browsed youtube, watched a film, listened to my favourite music and now writing this message all without having to leave my bedroom :)

Anyone else got one of these beauties?
Tue 08/02/11 at 19:40
"The Videogame King"
I love my iPod Touch but some of the apps keep crashing, other than that it is like the coolest thing ever.
Sun 24/02/08 at 22:39
Regular
Tooooooools.
Sun 24/02/08 at 12:51
Staff
Your Honour wrote:
> Excellent, cheers Garin. I looked into it and the 705 looks very
> nice. It does say in the spec: Transfer your photos from a PC
> or most mass storage devices
, so I want to be
> absolutely sure.

It will do it but you need a dock of some description, If your going to use it on the move then presumably the Battery Dock.

I have the DVR dock, well worth the money with a dinky remote control and component out to my TV. Only thing missing is HDMI and a builtin Freeview tuner. Its more compatible than any of the consoles I have tried (including some quite iffy files that dont play properly on any other hardware device I have tried).
Tue 12/02/08 at 22:11
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
pb wrote:
> There aren't any PDAs that have camera inputs then? That would
> be far easier to carry around, you could have satnav, MP3 and
> MP4s on them too and view all your photos.

Problem with PDAs and playing music is, they're touchscreen and my HP iPaq didn't seem to have any sort of "Screen Lock" on it, so all the time it was in my pockets things would end up skipping, going to the next track and so on.
Tue 12/02/08 at 11:19
Regular
I'll probably end up getting none of these. I have these phases where I'm definitely going to buy something, a couple of weeks later it's gone.

:-)
Tue 12/02/08 at 11:06
"possibly impossible"
There aren't any PDAs that have camera inputs then? That would be far easier to carry around, you could have satnav, MP3 and MP4s on them too and view all your photos.

If they don't do direct Camera connections, I'm sure some of them can use card readers...
Tue 12/02/08 at 09:38
Regular
But a laptop is so much bigger to carry round than one of those Archos jobbies. Plus, I think I'd getting the docking station for when I'm at home I can use it as a touch screen media centre.
Mon 11/02/08 at 21:07
"possibly impossible"
My work laptop is fine for what I need right now, though I can't install anything on it.

I'm currently typing on someone else's laptop after installing another gig of memory for them. Should really get around to changing the graphics card on mine, but I need to find out what wattage the power supply is first. Need time to actually open the thing.
Mon 11/02/08 at 17:41
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
pb wrote:
> Looking at that, I'd rather have a cheap laptop :D

I know what you mean, I'm quite tempted by an eee pc as well. As that'll do everything I want just wont be up to much as a music player.
Mon 11/02/08 at 17:04
"possibly impossible"
Looking at that, I'd rather have a cheap laptop :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.