GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Guitar Chat"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/04/02 at 20:30
Regular
Hey, if anyone wants to chat about anything to do with guitars come in here. Guitar is my life (along with a few other things like family etc.) so i thought it was appropriate to put it in here. So how many people play the guitar and what you got?
Sun 28/04/02 at 23:08
im hoping to get a gutar for my birthday
Sun 28/04/02 at 22:47
they get in the way and make a horrid scratching sound - tom morello is a genious. Probably one of the best guitarists around. I like his unique style of solo's. You like Rage against the machine?
Sun 28/04/02 at 22:41
Regular
"Tat Twam Asi"
Mr. Chainsaw wrote:
> dont you chop the ends off? my guitar sleeps under a velvet sheet

--

Tom Morello never cuts the end off of his and he is too cool for skool!
Sun 28/04/02 at 22:37
dont you chop the ends off? my guitar sleeps under a velvet sheet
Sun 28/04/02 at 22:35
Regular
"Tat Twam Asi"
I totally agree, i would be lost if i could not play my guitar. If i'm feeling bored i play my guitar, if i'm feeling sad i play my guitar, if i'm angry i beat the bejesus out of my guitar!

If the strings would stop poking me in the eye i would sleep with my guitar!
Sun 28/04/02 at 22:29
I've been playing for two years. I play both acoustic and electric. I have a Tanglewood earth 500 acoustic and a Mex Fender Strat, midnight blue with maple neck. I play most things, from punk, to classic rock and to soft acoustic music. My favourite songs to play are stairway to heaven and house of the rising sun.
Sun 28/04/02 at 21:21
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Hum..hi. 15 now, started playing accoustic 4 years ago, switched to electric a while back. Borrowed my uncle's Washburn for a while (MG-42), got my own Yamaha RGX last week (http://ov.2y.net/stuff/rgx1.jpg), just playing idly at the moment..still suck, but I enjoy it. Always loved listening to music, respect anyone who can perform it well, making some progress at least..
Sun 28/04/02 at 20:30
Hey, if anyone wants to chat about anything to do with guitars come in here. Guitar is my life (along with a few other things like family etc.) so i thought it was appropriate to put it in here. So how many people play the guitar and what you got?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.