GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Guitar Chat"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/04/02 at 20:30
Regular
Hey, if anyone wants to chat about anything to do with guitars come in here. Guitar is my life (along with a few other things like family etc.) so i thought it was appropriate to put it in here. So how many people play the guitar and what you got?
Thu 30/05/02 at 12:37
Regular
"And the 7 Duffs"
niddlyniddlyniddly niddlyniddly niddlyniddly weeeeeaaaaarr rrrrrrniddlyweeniddlywee niddlyweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee diddlarduyio heeeeeeee eeeeniddlyniddlyniddly......ba ba da do da DA bububum bububum bububum "...whole lotta love etc...."
Thu 30/05/02 at 10:58
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
dumbadiddlea dumbadiddlea dumbadiddlea dumbadiddlea dumbadiddlea dumbadiddlea waaah waaah waaah

Tie your mother down !
Thu 30/05/02 at 10:50
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Weewee widdly wahweewoowah widdly wawoo waoo wawooooooo neeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh scheeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Wawee wawoo wa wa Waweee wa diddly wa we woo wah
We wah woo wah we woo wah woo we wah woo we wah woooooooooooo
Crystale
Thu 30/05/02 at 08:47
Regular
"not dead"
Bah, and I thought this thread was going to be you guys talking in guitar.

Widdley-widdley-wah-wah diddle-dyow-woyyywooow
Thu 30/05/02 at 08:41
Rainier Wolfcastle wrote:
I have a Yamaha APX-5A electro-acoustic in natural, an Epiphone Les
> Paul in Translucent Green, and a Red Gibson "The Paul" (Like
> a Les Paul but thinner). I have a Marshall Valvestate 100W that is
> getting on a bit. I played in a band until a year or so ago. I love my
> guitars! they're great.

Lucky sod. I've just got a Fender Strat and a Gibson Les Paul. Sound great, though. I need to update - I got rid of my old Yamaha a few years back, and rekon a third one would do nicely.
Wed 29/05/02 at 22:49
ah the ol guitar chat. blow the dust off and open the cover again...
Mon 20/05/02 at 19:59
"...Unicef pennies.."
Erm. I'll add my two cents.

I have a Yamaha APX-5A electro-acoustic in natural, an Epiphone Les Paul in Translucent Green, and a Red Gibson "The Paul" (Like a Les Paul but thinner). I have a Marshall Valvestate 100W that is getting on a bit. I played in a band until a year or so ago. I love my guitars! they're great.
Mon 20/05/02 at 19:47
so anyone got anything to say about guitars lately?
Sun 12/05/02 at 17:54
Regular
"And the 7 Duffs"
Bear in mind that the bandwidth is very low, which does mean that the file is only about 1Mb, but the quality isn't nearly as good as on the CD version.
Please listen to it!
Sun 12/05/02 at 17:52
Regular
"And the 7 Duffs"
Some organisation called 'Rockon' payed for my band to record a song in a proffesional-like studio. Took us AGES (6 hours!) but the finished product was quite good. You can download an Mp3 from; www.rockonuk.com/html/mp3z.htm and click on 'Valium by unknown'. (We're called the Social Hermits, but y'know.)

Give it a download and see what you think.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.