GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Legend of Zelda: Hero of the Realm"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/04/02 at 19:21
Regular
This is my story, a story about Legend of Zelda. Please read each installment and give me your opinions!

(by the way, i'm 12 years old)

CHAPTER 1: The Story Begins

The master blade hummed a few inches from Links shadowed face as he sat underneath the tangled boughs of the lost wood, his eyes closed in silent preparation for the next section of his training routine.
In a sudden burst of speed and power he leapt and spun his blade towards the cowering kokiri kid, resting it an inch from his neck.
''Oh, it's you Pathos,'' he said lowering his sword to his side''I thought I told you not to interrupt me during my training routine, it's too dangerous!''
''I know, Link, but it's really important!''exclaimed Pathos.
''What wrong?''Link's friendly smile turned into a serious look of shock,''what is it?''
''It's Saria, her music has stopped, she must be in danger!''
Link ripped open his rough, leather travel bag, removed the glistening Ocarina of Time, grabbed his sword and brought the magical instrument to his lips.
As the last notes of the song of Soaring began to fade away into the depths of the forest, Pothos shouted one last sentence at the now rapidly departing ball of light.
''Save Saria, Please save her!''

<(++++++++++++++++++++++++)>

Link's feet had barely touched the ground as he ran towards Saria's pale, limp body that was lying atop a tree trunk a few feet away from the forest temples entrance. Link's triforce piece burned as he touched her, he recoiled, his triforce had only ever reacted this way in the presence of the evil king, Ganondorf! He overcame his fears when he saw that her eyes had rolled and that her chest was barely rising as she breathed. He grimaced in pain as he slung her, like a doll, over his shoulder.
Reaching, once again for his ocarina, he glanced around the sunlit meadow. It seemed different, somehow. He shook his head, it must be his imagination.
A glistening butterfly, resting on the top of an overhanging branch, watched them disappear away towards a towering castle in the distance.
Mon 22/04/02 at 19:21
Regular
"hiyaaaaahhhh!!!!"
This is my story, a story about Legend of Zelda. Please read each installment and give me your opinions!

(by the way, i'm 12 years old)

CHAPTER 1: The Story Begins

The master blade hummed a few inches from Links shadowed face as he sat underneath the tangled boughs of the lost wood, his eyes closed in silent preparation for the next section of his training routine.
In a sudden burst of speed and power he leapt and spun his blade towards the cowering kokiri kid, resting it an inch from his neck.
''Oh, it's you Pathos,'' he said lowering his sword to his side''I thought I told you not to interrupt me during my training routine, it's too dangerous!''
''I know, Link, but it's really important!''exclaimed Pathos.
''What wrong?''Link's friendly smile turned into a serious look of shock,''what is it?''
''It's Saria, her music has stopped, she must be in danger!''
Link ripped open his rough, leather travel bag, removed the glistening Ocarina of Time, grabbed his sword and brought the magical instrument to his lips.
As the last notes of the song of Soaring began to fade away into the depths of the forest, Pothos shouted one last sentence at the now rapidly departing ball of light.
''Save Saria, Please save her!''

<(++++++++++++++++++++++++)>

Link's feet had barely touched the ground as he ran towards Saria's pale, limp body that was lying atop a tree trunk a few feet away from the forest temples entrance. Link's triforce piece burned as he touched her, he recoiled, his triforce had only ever reacted this way in the presence of the evil king, Ganondorf! He overcame his fears when he saw that her eyes had rolled and that her chest was barely rising as she breathed. He grimaced in pain as he slung her, like a doll, over his shoulder.
Reaching, once again for his ocarina, he glanced around the sunlit meadow. It seemed different, somehow. He shook his head, it must be his imagination.
A glistening butterfly, resting on the top of an overhanging branch, watched them disappear away towards a towering castle in the distance.
Mon 22/04/02 at 19:34
Regular
"hiyaaaaahhhh!!!!"
Please post your opinions!
Mon 22/04/02 at 19:50
Regular
"hiyaaaaahhhh!!!!"
if you read my story, please post your opinions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mon 22/04/02 at 20:49
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
It was very... descriptive. Er... yeah, considering you are 12, it was good! :)
Mon 22/04/02 at 20:58
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Very good mate, you are talented for a 12 year old !
Mon 22/04/02 at 21:02
BIGMAN wrote:
> Very good mate, you are talented for a 12 year old !

lol
Mon 22/04/02 at 21:07
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Good, but don't try to be too wordy - give description, but do not overdo it.
Tue 23/04/02 at 18:52
Regular
"hiyaaaaahhhh!!!!"
PART 2: JOURNEY TO THE SACRED REALM

Link lay Saria in the centre of the enclosed courtyard of Hyrule castle, memories of Link's first meeting with zelda flashed through his mind as he ran to find Zelda, for he knew, that anything that could take a sage down could certainly only be healed by her.
After searching the bloom-filled grounds for her, he finally made his way to her luxurios bedroom, where he found Zelda sprawled on her bed with a hastily scribed message at her side. link recognised here to be in a similar state as Saria and, without thinking, he grabbed her hand and felt for her pulse. The same sensation burned in his triforce, only now it was worse, and when he took his hand away it had not gone!
He looked up to see that Zelda's eyes were still moving, and that they showed a look of terrible dismay. The singular diamond in the fore-piece of her regal tiara glowed as she screwed up the last of her mental energy into sending him a Psychic message.
'Run Link, you're infected, run to the past, the oracle can protect you there, take the no...'Zelda's mental connection broke off and Link found himself staring at her cold, sweet face. He awoke from the daze and remembered her words.
He already felt his energy disappearing as he stumbled through the cast-iron gates of the royal castle, the startled guard made a hurried salute as the recognised hero went past.
The mysterious doors of the Temple of Time glided open against his gentle weight and he made his way towards the sacred plinth of the Master Sword. He gathered what little energy he had, rammed the Master Sword into its pedastal and fell, unconsious, to the floor.
Tue 23/04/02 at 20:21
Regular
"hiyaaaaahhhh!!!!"
Please post your opinions about my second chapter!
Tue 23/04/02 at 20:23
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
This is getting good mate, can't wait for the next bit !

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.