GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grand Turismo III : A spec"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/04/02 at 23:00
Regular
Now it has come down in price to 20 notes do you think it is worth getting? i did like the game when it came out and i rented it but is it really still worth buying now?
Do you still play on it?
Has it still caught your imagination?

KR
Sat 20/04/02 at 10:24
Regular
i think i will enjoy this, i will post what i think of it later tonight.
Sat 20/04/02 at 09:53
Regular
well im off to get it today, later on any way should be good.
Fri 19/04/02 at 21:09
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I find this game really boring!

Althought it is strange how it works. Whenever I think about it, it bores me to death but when I actually get into it again, it is fantastic.

I just rarely load it up because thinking about it makes it seem so boring. I suppose for 20 quid it is certainly worth it as it it lasted me quite a while in the first place, but it is NEVER the best racer ever.

MSR is! Of course, Project Gotham is probably better.
Fri 19/04/02 at 20:47
Regular
Rainier Wolfcastle wrote:
> If i hadn't bought GT3 the day it came out, I certainly wouldn't give
> it a moment's thought at twenty beans! It still captivates me, and it
> probably has better graphics than most new arcade racers!
>
> But it does indeed depend on how much you like a serious, realistic
> racing game. GT3 does take itself pretty seriously, and doesn't really
> lend itself to quick 5 minute blasts.
>
> If you like playing racers that are incredibly realistic, then you can
> lose yourself for hours though!

I have to agree with you there that it does take ages to get and i reckon you should get it 2nd hand and split it with your brother so it's only a Fiver can't go wrong with that.
Fri 19/04/02 at 20:30
"...Unicef pennies.."
If i hadn't bought GT3 the day it came out, I certainly wouldn't give it a moment's thought at twenty beans! It still captivates me, and it probably has better graphics than most new arcade racers!

But it does indeed depend on how much you like a serious, realistic racing game. GT3 does take itself pretty seriously, and doesn't really lend itself to quick 5 minute blasts.

If you like playing racers that are incredibly realistic, then you can lose yourself for hours though!
Fri 19/04/02 at 17:28
Yep, good game...people get put off by the difficulty level.....people get peed off cos they can't start with top spec cars. I got mine for Sweet FA so worth every penny
Fri 19/04/02 at 16:12
Regular
"simpsons rule"
i think gt3 is a good games there is some good graphics and the cars aint that bad good game
Fri 19/04/02 at 12:36
Regular
"Thongs of Praise"
GT4 is a long way off, think its due the end of 2003. Theres that funny concept car version coming out soon though if thats your bag.
Fri 19/04/02 at 10:26
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
I think it's a great game but I havn't played it as much as I thought I would simply because I had played GT and GT2 to death. If you have played these games before then I dont feel that it offers enough in terms of new ideas over the previous incarnations.

If you have never played either of the previous games then it is defiantely worth 20 quid.
Fri 19/04/02 at 07:28
"Right!!!!!™"
Absolutely nutty wrote:
> i tryed to get into it but with other games at £20, my eyes were
> averted.

Thats what happend to me and my mates put me off said it's crap.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.