GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grand Turismo III : A spec"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/04/02 at 23:00
Regular
Now it has come down in price to 20 notes do you think it is worth getting? i did like the game when it came out and i rented it but is it really still worth buying now?
Do you still play on it?
Has it still caught your imagination?

KR
Tue 23/04/02 at 19:53
Regular
i have a mitsubishi lancer now and have done it right up to the max and i am just doing a few races and aiming to buy the Dodge viper
Tue 23/04/02 at 10:05
Regular
Rainier Wolfcastle wrote:
> Well...It all comes down to how much you want it, i suppose.

The 100% ratio is more important than the Tuscan. If I don`t get the Tuscan immediately, I can still get it eventually, where as the 100% win ratio would be gone forever if I took the easy way out.
Mon 22/04/02 at 21:35
Regular
yeh but i need the money to buy a decent car
Mon 22/04/02 at 20:32
god endurance races r sooooooooo boring!! do the rally ones, you get quite a bit for them, and a cool rally car after each one
Mon 22/04/02 at 19:51
Regular
well i have completed the licences now, cant up grade my Mazda MX-5 any more :-( time for a new car, gonna start an endurance race to get some money
Mon 22/04/02 at 19:06
"...Unicef pennies.."
ssxpro wrote:
> There`s a problem with that. I have a 100% win record, and do not want to lose it. By quitting, it`d become 99.9%. I`ll just have to keep doing the whole race.

Well...It all comes down to how much you want it, i suppose.
Mon 22/04/02 at 18:34
Regular
i have nearly done all the licenses im onto the special one now
Mon 22/04/02 at 09:02
Regular
Hey KR, if you wanna make really quick progress. Save up for a Viper GTS. With that, you can enter the major leagues and start winning some big cars. You could also take it to the 100 lap endurance race around the Speedway. That`ll give you loads of money and a 1 in 4 chance of winning a Polyphony Racing car.
Mon 22/04/02 at 08:57
Regular
Rainier Wolfcastle wrote:
> to do the Tuscan challenge in a fully tweaked TVR Tuscan Speed 6.

Like I said, I`ve done that more than 6 times, and no luck. I just can`t be bothered to keep doing it. I`ve moved onto the Polyphony Digital Cup.

> start the final race, and quit out immediately.

There`s a problem with that. I have a 100% win record, and do not want to lose it. By quitting, it`d become 99.9%. I`ll just have to keep doing the whole race.
Sun 21/04/02 at 18:28
Regular
My mazda is the fastest car in the races i am doing at the moment, but it catn race in most of the events that i am doing so i dunno what i am going to do.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.