GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grand Turismo III : A spec"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/04/02 at 23:00
Regular
Now it has come down in price to 20 notes do you think it is worth getting? i did like the game when it came out and i rented it but is it really still worth buying now?
Do you still play on it?
Has it still caught your imagination?

KR
Thu 18/04/02 at 23:00
Regular
Now it has come down in price to 20 notes do you think it is worth getting? i did like the game when it came out and i rented it but is it really still worth buying now?
Do you still play on it?
Has it still caught your imagination?

KR
Thu 18/04/02 at 23:02
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I dont like this game.

I stopped playing it after a day and took it back.
Thu 18/04/02 at 23:03
Regular
ok, your point i shall see what Longy thinks. you cant go wrong for £20
Thu 18/04/02 at 23:04
i got this game with my ps2 for 220 notes.
i played it for a while and got bored with it.
it just doesn't have the excitement of gran turismo 1.
Thu 18/04/02 at 23:04
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Get it second hand for like a tenner and then you certainly cant go wrong.
Thu 18/04/02 at 23:05
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
For the pure racing game fanatics (like myself), I love the game. It poses a challenge and cannot be completed in a few hours. It doesn't appeal to everyone but it certainly appeals to me because of the challenges it poses.
Thu 18/04/02 at 23:05
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
I got this game for £9
so I think it was worth every penny.
Thu 18/04/02 at 23:07
Regular
hmm so half and half, i might go for a tenner each with my bro who could also pay half
Thu 18/04/02 at 23:14
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
KR, why don't you rent it out again or borrow it off a mate just to see if you'll still like the game or not.

Many people have different perceptions of games and it depends on what you like really, I quite like the game, because of its variations in cars/courses and basically because I like racing games- but that is my choice.
Thu 18/04/02 at 23:15
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
i really hated this game when i first got it, for some reason it just boared me to death, but i was stuck with this game for about 3 weeks, with no other games i was forced to play it, but you know what i started liking it, especially when you become more of an advanced player, this really is a classic, oh it also increased my knowledge of cars, especially engine parts. But i'd go for other games that have been cut down to £20 like onimusha, doa2 or resident evil code veronica. but gt3 is still cool.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.