GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why being naked is the choice for me."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/04/02 at 01:01
Regular
Yep. I choose to be naked because I want to feel at one with Mother Nature. God made the human body to be naked. Not to be covered up with a pair of Baggies and a hoody that has “People=elpoeP" written on the back.

The human body is a piece of art that should be displayed to the world with pride.

I have sold all of my clothes and used the money of a full body wax (ouch) and a tattoo that makes my asss look hot.
You might ask why I’ve sold my clothes.
Well I found my clothes *too* restrictive. When I wore my clothes I wasn’t close to being as flexible as I am when naked.

People would say “Wow Nic that looks great on you” but every time I hear that I would just think to myself “You should see me naked”.

I don’t know about you but I find clothes are deadly too.
Scenario; you’re walking along the river. You fall in. Your clothes soak up the water and pull you down taking you to a watery grave.

Being naked is fun and that’s what it should be seen as, not as something that should be shied away by society.
Just think how much money you will save by being naked; you won’t have to keep up with the latest trends every six months, You will never grow out of what you are wearing, you will save loads on washing powder and electricity for the washing machine.
And tell me when being naked will go out of fashion. It’s been “in” since the dawn of time.

If you ever feel your body doesn’t match your personality then you can have tattoos, piercing, you could even try to grow a fur coat. If you do want to spend money on being naked instead of on clothes then you can opt for plastic surgery, a tummy tuck here and enlargement there.

And think about the time you will save looking for that hot momma/dude get spend those chilly nights with (well it will get cold being naked) There’s no need for x-ray vision you can see the goods straight away. No fuss!

You may not want to be naked; you might have your reasons.
You might be uncomfortable with being as God intended or just plain ugly.
But if you feel fine with being naked then please be naked and run free with Mother Nature.

When you look this good naked you won’t wanna wear anything again.
Oh and Twister is a hundred times more fun naked than with clothes on. That’s a promise.

Be free
Be naked.
Tue 16/04/02 at 01:01
Regular
Yep. I choose to be naked because I want to feel at one with Mother Nature. God made the human body to be naked. Not to be covered up with a pair of Baggies and a hoody that has “People=elpoeP" written on the back.

The human body is a piece of art that should be displayed to the world with pride.

I have sold all of my clothes and used the money of a full body wax (ouch) and a tattoo that makes my asss look hot.
You might ask why I’ve sold my clothes.
Well I found my clothes *too* restrictive. When I wore my clothes I wasn’t close to being as flexible as I am when naked.

People would say “Wow Nic that looks great on you” but every time I hear that I would just think to myself “You should see me naked”.

I don’t know about you but I find clothes are deadly too.
Scenario; you’re walking along the river. You fall in. Your clothes soak up the water and pull you down taking you to a watery grave.

Being naked is fun and that’s what it should be seen as, not as something that should be shied away by society.
Just think how much money you will save by being naked; you won’t have to keep up with the latest trends every six months, You will never grow out of what you are wearing, you will save loads on washing powder and electricity for the washing machine.
And tell me when being naked will go out of fashion. It’s been “in” since the dawn of time.

If you ever feel your body doesn’t match your personality then you can have tattoos, piercing, you could even try to grow a fur coat. If you do want to spend money on being naked instead of on clothes then you can opt for plastic surgery, a tummy tuck here and enlargement there.

And think about the time you will save looking for that hot momma/dude get spend those chilly nights with (well it will get cold being naked) There’s no need for x-ray vision you can see the goods straight away. No fuss!

You may not want to be naked; you might have your reasons.
You might be uncomfortable with being as God intended or just plain ugly.
But if you feel fine with being naked then please be naked and run free with Mother Nature.

When you look this good naked you won’t wanna wear anything again.
Oh and Twister is a hundred times more fun naked than with clothes on. That’s a promise.

Be free
Be naked.
Tue 16/04/02 at 01:11
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Can't help thinking about the naked rant on the radio in GTA3 when I read this. ;-))
Tue 16/04/02 at 01:15
Regular
I was born naked I'm gonna die naked
Tue 16/04/02 at 04:41
Regular
"Ka mate! Ka ora!"
Mystique wrote:
>And tell me when being naked will go out of fashion.

When I get the wrong colour highlights done at the salon.
Tue 16/04/02 at 08:56
Regular
"Acid Casual"
Lets see some pictures then...
Tue 16/04/02 at 08:58
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
No,let's not
Tue 16/04/02 at 08:58
"I hate that!!!"
*pictures Mystique naked* Ohhhh yeah suits you maaam! *winks at mystique*
Tue 16/04/02 at 08:59
Regular
"Acid Casual"
I was speaking on behalf of the under 16 male contingent there.
Tue 16/04/02 at 10:32
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
lol @ craw.
Tue 16/04/02 at 10:32
"I hate that!!!"
*cough*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.