GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WHICH IS BETTER?, BLACK OR PURPLE???"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 14/04/02 at 20:55
Regular
Which is better?

A black gamecube or a purple gamecube.

I personally like the black better as it has a more adult feel. The purple just makes it look like a kids toy.
Mon 15/04/02 at 18:28
Regular
"hit the road jack"
I dont really mind, but i think purple is more NINTENDO! :)j
Mon 15/04/02 at 20:13
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I just don't want the Vomit Coloured Spice...
Mon 15/04/02 at 20:25
Regular
"thursdayton!"
I'm getting black. People easily recognise purple gamecubes. it's the colour that gets marketed the most, and I want something different.

TPHI
Wed 17/04/02 at 06:12
Regular
"Brrrrr."
I would go for purple...
Wed 17/04/02 at 07:19
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
AshMan wrote:
> I just don't want the Vomit Coloured Spice...

Trust me, the Spice colour is really cool, I have a GC controller in that colour and it looks really nice !!!
Wed 17/04/02 at 09:52
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
PURPLE!!!!! PUUUURRRRRPPPPPLLLLEEEEE!!!!!!! Its only 15 and 1/2 days until GC hits the stores y'know!
Wed 17/04/02 at 12:35
Regular
I'd compare it to the male sexual organ. Black is large, long, impressive and the type we'd all like to find when we drop our y fronts (unless your female that is). Purple is struggling a bit, perhaps the blood went in a bit fast, you were a bit too excited and the shapes a bit bent. Too much blood for 2 small an organ basically. Yellow well thats all wrong isn't it? Perhaps you've got a problem with your liver or you've been spreading that fake suntown lotion about a bit too liberally.

It has to be black.
Wed 17/04/02 at 12:37
Regular
"What tagline? Eh?"
I think purple is naff. It's a dull, washed out kind of purple, and it sucks. If spice were out at launch I might have considered that, but as this a black vs purple debate:

BBBB L A CCC K K
B B L A A C C K K
BBBB L AAAAA C KK
B B L A A C C K K
BBBB LLLLL A A CCC K K

Black, black I tell you... It matches all my other consoles, and also matches my new black GBA!!
Wed 17/04/02 at 12:38
Regular
"What tagline? Eh?"
Forget all that garbage in the middle of the post - it was meant to be the word black spelled out in letters :o( The spacing all messes up tho!! LOL!
Wed 17/04/02 at 13:29
black is better than purple, purple is such a kiddy colour for a console, but i wont get either as i am getting a silver colour much like the panasonic Q gamecube it is silver but like a mirror, never you lot mind how ill get it but i will 100%.
ok

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.