GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WHICH IS BETTER?, BLACK OR PURPLE???"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 14/04/02 at 20:55
Regular
Which is better?

A black gamecube or a purple gamecube.

I personally like the black better as it has a more adult feel. The purple just makes it look like a kids toy.
Sun 14/04/02 at 21:53
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
if any i get black but I'm probbly gonna wait a while first cos some new colours will come out soon + I heard a rumour that the panasonic gamecube might just be coming on a long holiday to Britain! And that would be top of my list if it did.
Sun 14/04/02 at 21:57
Regular
Id be annoyed it that came along in a few months, if its coming ot, id rather it come out at normal launch
Sun 14/04/02 at 22:04
Purple. My PS2 is black so the GC would look good next to it in purple. A nice contrast of colours.

But even better....

Theres a place you can send your gamecube off to and they will recolour it in 1 of about 10 colours and they also change the LED in it to one of about 4 colours.
Also you can have different parts different colours.
eg.
Front - Green
Back - Red
Lid Thing - Blue
Sides - Yellow
Top - Black
Controller/Memory Parts - Orange
=D

*wonders what the chance of ever seeing your gamecube again would be after sending it to that place* =P
Sun 14/04/02 at 22:32
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Traditionally:

Ninty consoles were grey
Sega consoles were black
Sony didn't make consoles.

Oh, how things have changed! And how I would love to get a limitted edition American black DC
Sun 14/04/02 at 22:56
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Black.
Sun 14/04/02 at 23:50
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Your Olympic Hero wrote:

> Theres a place you can send your gamecube off to and they will
> recolour it in 1 of about 10 colours and they also change the LED in
> it to one of about 4 colours.

That is to say there was.

www.colourconsoles.com

They got too much business after IGN published an article on them on all the IGN sub-sites.

IGN sucks. But it's good.
Sun 14/04/02 at 23:58
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
I think both colours are fine for the gamecube with neither colour being seperate for adults and kids i think i would choose purple as i think this is the orignal colour i think isnt?
Mon 15/04/02 at 00:05
Which colours better?

That's like saying which is better about 2 identical things, oh and i'll be going for a Black Gamecube, would have got Spice Orange but I doubt I can wait that long.
Mon 15/04/02 at 12:49
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
Black...Black... Thats what i said on the phone to SR anyway...
Mon 15/04/02 at 18:17
Regular
"One More Chance"
Im getting a black one to go with my white GBA.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.