GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WHICH IS BETTER?, BLACK OR PURPLE???"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 14/04/02 at 20:55
Regular
Which is better?

A black gamecube or a purple gamecube.

I personally like the black better as it has a more adult feel. The purple just makes it look like a kids toy.
Sun 14/04/02 at 20:55
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
Which is better?

A black gamecube or a purple gamecube.

I personally like the black better as it has a more adult feel. The purple just makes it look like a kids toy.
Sun 14/04/02 at 21:00
Regular
"Link to the Future"
I've grown used to the purple myself. It gives a refreshing change from Black.
Sun 14/04/02 at 21:02
Regular
does it really matter?
Sun 14/04/02 at 21:05
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
obviously it does to you quinty cos you have actually replied
Sun 14/04/02 at 21:07
Regular
Milner wrote:
> obviously it does to you quinty cos you have actually replied

erm no. i replied to say what is the point of this thread. not whether a cosole looks better in purple or black
Sun 14/04/02 at 21:18
Regular
You can't have a better colour, the fact is, it's all opinion based. I like the black colour, but that might be because i'm quite depressing, happy, joyful people would probably go for the purple. So whether or not you, me or anyone else thinks the black is better, it doesn't matter, it's all about taste.
Sun 14/04/02 at 21:22
Regular
Black's cool, purple's got style, so you're a winner whichever you get :)
Sun 14/04/02 at 21:25
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I chose black because my GC is going to sit on my PS2, but purple is cool. I agree with edgy, you're onto a winner, what ever colour you choose.
Sun 14/04/02 at 21:40
Regular
"Whatever!"
Edgy wrote:
> Black's cool, purple's got style, so you're a winner whichever you get
> :)

Thats true - I chose the purple one myself just cause it makes a change.
Sun 14/04/02 at 21:46
Regular
I dunno, I still dont know what to get, probably purple as the black one is all black. I have a purple GBA so probably a purple, but the best colours for GBAs is black.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.