GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Nicknames"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/04/02 at 00:56
Regular
I think alot of people should change there nicknames for many reasons. Nicknames I think should be simple. And not stupid. I think my old name, be-z-boy, was stupid. To tell you the truth when I registered I didn't reall think about the nickname, I just wrote something down. Names like the Newbie "Axel" is a good name. What do you think? I 've actually seen alot of original, cool names in this forum. Do you think you need a nickname change? Just leave your nickname and I'll give my thoughts about the ones you tell me. If they're good, bad, or in between I don't care. I'll be the judge of that. But remember if you do want to change your nickname, tagline, etc. you can always go to 'Edit Your Details' in any topic. Also, please tell my if my new nickname is better. Thanks!!
Thu 11/04/02 at 11:48
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Knotty balls - lol :)
Thu 11/04/02 at 11:44
"High polygon count"
Yeah, but us knotty balls are allowed to break the rules.
Thu 11/04/02 at 11:33
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
I take everything you write seriously - You are a notable after all and that means your'e not allowed to joke - Doesn't it !!

I suppose I had better get ready to re-register...

d;-)
Thu 11/04/02 at 11:15
"High polygon count"
Hope you didn't take that too seriously...
Thu 11/04/02 at 11:13
Regular
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> RM18 wrote:
> My name is terrible, personally I hate it, but people have got
> to know me by
> this name so I stuck with it...

I don't know you. Who
> do you think you are, barging in here like this? G'wan, get orf moi larnd,
> before oi gets me shotgun.

I wasn't talking about everyone, I meant some people. No need to be like that...
Thu 11/04/02 at 11:10
"High polygon count"
Ta ta.

I'd like to say it's been nice knowing you.

But it hasn't.

;-p
Thu 11/04/02 at 10:27
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
So I'll just wait for my ban then - hey ho. :(
Thu 11/04/02 at 10:15
"High polygon count"
Toolate for apologies, I've reported you.
Thu 11/04/02 at 10:14
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Oh no ! Iv'e upset a notable.

Dear dear - don't be all upset now Mr Wookiee sir !
Thu 11/04/02 at 10:11
"High polygon count"
nh wrote:
> Waits patiently for insult from Wookiee......

Moi? I'm hurt...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.