GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Nicknames"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/04/02 at 00:56
Regular
I think alot of people should change there nicknames for many reasons. Nicknames I think should be simple. And not stupid. I think my old name, be-z-boy, was stupid. To tell you the truth when I registered I didn't reall think about the nickname, I just wrote something down. Names like the Newbie "Axel" is a good name. What do you think? I 've actually seen alot of original, cool names in this forum. Do you think you need a nickname change? Just leave your nickname and I'll give my thoughts about the ones you tell me. If they're good, bad, or in between I don't care. I'll be the judge of that. But remember if you do want to change your nickname, tagline, etc. you can always go to 'Edit Your Details' in any topic. Also, please tell my if my new nickname is better. Thanks!!
Mon 15/04/02 at 17:00
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
actually mine is the most original and i like my name.
Mon 15/04/02 at 16:32
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
M16 wrote:
> Sorry to dissapoint you all, but mine has to be the most imaginative!

Hey - mine took me ages to think up !!!
Mon 15/04/02 at 13:33
Regular
"bitterly jaded ;]"
M16 wrote:
> Sorry to dissapoint you all, but mine has to be the most imaginative!

Naming yourself after a motorway is not particularly imaginative....you could have gone for something funkier, like A404 of perhaps Junction 17.....
Sun 14/04/02 at 21:24
Regular
yes i agree, your name is after a gun :D, the one off GTA3 is a M16 armalite :-)
Sun 14/04/02 at 21:19
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Sorry to dissapoint you all, but mine has to be the most imaginative!
Sun 14/04/02 at 21:00
Regular
why do you like your name why?
Sun 14/04/02 at 20:47
I like my name...

Dont ask me why?

Why?
Sun 14/04/02 at 18:30
I think many should have their nicknames changed, but if everybody gets to know you by a certain name you're stuck with it
Sat 13/04/02 at 16:02
Regular
When i first came my name was Kid Rock, then once i had become well known every one started calling me KR (initials of Kid Rock) so eventually i decided to change my name to KR but some one already had it or it sounded to much like SR one of them. I asked SR to change it and they did.

I didnt like the name Kid Rock any way.
Sat 13/04/02 at 15:15
Regular
When i signed on i wanted somethink to do with Zelda, so i put down Link, but i couldent have that so i thourght of something that also starts with L, so i came up with Legendary Link, what do u think of my name?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.