GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Nicknames"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/04/02 at 00:56
Regular
I think alot of people should change there nicknames for many reasons. Nicknames I think should be simple. And not stupid. I think my old name, be-z-boy, was stupid. To tell you the truth when I registered I didn't reall think about the nickname, I just wrote something down. Names like the Newbie "Axel" is a good name. What do you think? I 've actually seen alot of original, cool names in this forum. Do you think you need a nickname change? Just leave your nickname and I'll give my thoughts about the ones you tell me. If they're good, bad, or in between I don't care. I'll be the judge of that. But remember if you do want to change your nickname, tagline, etc. you can always go to 'Edit Your Details' in any topic. Also, please tell my if my new nickname is better. Thanks!!
Sat 13/04/02 at 13:26
Sure, what it's up to you to decide
Sat 13/04/02 at 13:18
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Yeah, but does iT sound good? :-D
Sat 13/04/02 at 13:12
iy sounds good to my either way
Fri 12/04/02 at 20:44
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Yeah but do you like VottanaTor?
Fri 12/04/02 at 20:40
I like the name The _Vottanador.
Fri 12/04/02 at 18:20
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Fri 12/04/02 at 17:46
Randy Savage
coz he was the coolest guy in wrestling (after jimmy saville)
OOOOOOH YEAH!
Fri 12/04/02 at 17:20
Regular
LL Cool J - Sounds daft, but It'd make me laugh.
Fri 12/04/02 at 17:03
Regular
i like the name the VOTTONATER or how ever you spell it it's pretty good.
Thu 11/04/02 at 19:22
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I need a new nickname. People may know me by Vottanator but I'm sick of it really.

I don't have much contact with Votta anymore (although I will have next year as he will be my Physics teacher again)so the name doesn't really fit. I still hate him, don't get me wrong. I despise him, and he still really annoys me but I'm just fed up of the name. I need something short which sounds good. One word preferaby. Any ideas?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.