GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"4 Pics 1 Game"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/04/14 at 09:08
Regular
"Cogito Ergo Pwn."
I'm trying this on another site but figured I'd try it on here too, just to see what the uptake is like.

The idea has been pinched from the 4 Pics apps you can get on your smart phone. The idea is the same, but the answer in each case will be a video game. All you have to do in each case is work out what the game is.

I will post one a day for the next few days just to see if this has got legs. If so I'll carry on until this dies a death (or I get bored).

One simple rule... Please do not post your answers without putting them in Spoliers. This way you won't ruin it for others.

Ok, first one then. Let's keep it quite easy...

DAY 1

Good luck!!
Thu 08/05/14 at 20:52
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Last one was too blurred ... but this one is ...

Show Spoiler
Thu 08/05/14 at 17:10
Regular
"Cogito Ergo Pwn."
Correctamundo.

This is very useful indeed. One more for now and I'll leave you alone.

^_^
Thu 08/05/14 at 17:01
Regular
"I like turtles"
You know when you get hammered and everything gets blurry. Well it works the opposite way round as well. After 26 cans of Uber Brew you can see that picture in High Definition 1080P...

The thing is I know the game but I'm not entirely sure what it's called! :D

Show Spoiler

Oh and thanks for putting these up Altaranga, they've been fun.
Thu 08/05/14 at 16:38
Regular
"Cogito Ergo Pwn."
It's blurry simply to hide the details of the game. I think I might have blurred this one a bit too much, though.

It is really difficult to know when to stop messing with an image when you know what the answer is. To me the answer is obvious, but I find it very interesting that the answer is not that obvious at all.

It's not DayZ, btw.

Ok, here's another. Let's see how this one goes...

:¬)
Thu 08/05/14 at 15:40
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
As it's 'blurry' ....

Show Spoiler
Thu 08/05/14 at 14:18
Regular
"Cogito Ergo Pwn."
I've just checked my Flickr and found that I did 27 picture clues in total but only posted 26 on here.

Just need to figure out which one is missing...

Edit: Ok, it seems I am doing a good impression of Captain Cack. Can't find any missing pictures at all.

As a little teaser of what's to come, and to test the water...

Name the Game.

Show Spoiler
Thu 08/05/14 at 10:29
Regular
"Cogito Ergo Pwn."
DL wrote:
Evening all ...

Nobody has done it as yet! ... so I'll do it ...

Many, many thanks from all of us (that participated in this thread) to altaranga for delivering a most thought provoking and entertaining thread ...

THANK YOU FOR THE MOMENT

Aww shucks. Thanks for that.

I do have another one in the pipeline (well I say pipeline, it's more of an idea that I have tested and it has potential) but it's a long way off. Hopefully it'll be up and running within the next few weeks or so.

Cheers for the message, though. It's much appreciated. And I 'm glad you liked the quiz!! :¬)
Wed 07/05/14 at 23:09
"possibly impossible"
DL wrote:
Evening all ...

Many, many thanks from all of us (that participated in this thread) to altaranga for delivering a most thought provoking and entertaining thread ...

THANK YOU FOR THE MOMENT

Wot he said. :D
Wed 07/05/14 at 20:35
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Evening all ...

THANK YOU FOR THE MOMENT
Tue 06/05/14 at 14:13
Regular
"I like turtles"
Err.. what?!!!......Ah!!!!

Show Spoiler

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.