GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"4 Pics 1 Game"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/04/14 at 09:08
Regular
"Cogito Ergo Pwn."
I'm trying this on another site but figured I'd try it on here too, just to see what the uptake is like.

The idea has been pinched from the 4 Pics apps you can get on your smart phone. The idea is the same, but the answer in each case will be a video game. All you have to do in each case is work out what the game is.

I will post one a day for the next few days just to see if this has got legs. If so I'll carry on until this dies a death (or I get bored).

One simple rule... Please do not post your answers without putting them in Spoliers. This way you won't ruin it for others.

Ok, first one then. Let's keep it quite easy...

DAY 1

Good luck!!
Wed 28/05/14 at 07:58
Regular
"Cogito Ergo Pwn."
Tue 27/05/14 at 20:00
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
pete_21 wrote:
One hit wonders!!! You clearly don't recall this classic then DL? ;)

I recall a lot of things pete ... Final Countdown was released 14 February 1986 ... 1 year later, to the day, my 2nd son was born! I think that 'Carrie' was their only other 'hit'

Listen to 'Ninja' ... 'Final Countdown in Development' more like ;¬)
Tue 27/05/14 at 16:58
Regular
"I like turtles"
DL wrote:
A classic one-hit wonder :¬)

One hit wonders!!! You clearly don't recall this classic then DL? ;)
Tue 27/05/14 at 15:04
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
A classic one-hit wonder :¬)
Tue 27/05/14 at 14:26
Regular
"Cogito Ergo Pwn."
Fri 23/05/14 at 13:01
Regular
"Cogito Ergo Pwn."
I forgot about that advert. Music by Leftfield I believe.

Thatcher's Gold for me. :¬)
Fri 23/05/14 at 12:09
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Mine's a Guinness
Fri 23/05/14 at 11:29
Regular
"Cogito Ergo Pwn."
Tock.
Thu 22/05/14 at 10:01
Regular
"Cogito Ergo Pwn."
Tick.
Wed 14/05/14 at 14:33
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Look forward to June then ;¬)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.