GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"4 Pics 1 Game"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/04/14 at 09:08
Regular
"Cogito Ergo Pwn."
I'm trying this on another site but figured I'd try it on here too, just to see what the uptake is like.

The idea has been pinched from the 4 Pics apps you can get on your smart phone. The idea is the same, but the answer in each case will be a video game. All you have to do in each case is work out what the game is.

I will post one a day for the next few days just to see if this has got legs. If so I'll carry on until this dies a death (or I get bored).

One simple rule... Please do not post your answers without putting them in Spoliers. This way you won't ruin it for others.

Ok, first one then. Let's keep it quite easy...

DAY 1

Good luck!!
Wed 14/05/14 at 14:02
Regular
"Cogito Ergo Pwn."
New game arriving soon.
Tue 13/05/14 at 14:56
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Show Spoiler
Tue 13/05/14 at 13:59
Regular
"Cogito Ergo Pwn."
Cool. Thanks.
Tue 13/05/14 at 13:28
Regular
"I like turtles"
Show Spoiler
Tue 13/05/14 at 13:01
Regular
"Cogito Ergo Pwn."
Alright then... what about something like this?

JIGSAW!!

Can you name the game from all the pieces?
Fri 09/05/14 at 09:03
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Haha :¬D
Fri 09/05/14 at 08:44
Regular
"I like turtles"
Like I wouldn't have got a COD question DL! ;)
Thu 08/05/14 at 22:39
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
altaranga wrote:
It is COD 4.

Ok, back to the drawing board. I think screenshots are too tricky.

Funny that ... just been for a pee and was pondering the last one, I did remember the COD4 single player level within a 'Russian' area - (sniper one wasn't it) - and thought "no, can't be ... I don't remember a ferris wheel" ... but hey ho ... well done pete :¬)
Thu 08/05/14 at 21:58
Regular
"Cogito Ergo Pwn."
It is COD 4.

Ok, back to the drawing board. I think screenshots are too tricky.
Thu 08/05/14 at 21:46
Regular
"I like turtles"
Show Spoiler

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.