GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Titanfall"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 19/02/14 at 07:57
"possibly impossible"
Anyone been playing the Beta?

I've had a few hours with the Xbox One version (the PC one refused to connect me to a server when I first tried it, but I'll hopefully go back before the Beta ends).

It's certainly more exciting that COD games have become and anything with large Mechs in gets my vote. I like the way that the game is well balanced, too, you never feel like you have to be inside the Titans at all times.

It's still not enough to convince me to get a copy at launch (though if the PC version runs ok on my PC then I might see if it's going cheap), and I don't like the lack of single player campaign, but I've been quite impressed.
Thu 20/02/14 at 19:56
Regular
"I like turtles"
I haven't played anything for ages but this is about the only game I'm remotely interested in getting at the moment. I'm going to hang fire and see how the 360 version looks first, strange that it's not coming out until a fortnight after the Xbox One/PC versions, I wonder why that is? Is the game just too much of a beast for the aging 360 to handle or is it pretty much the same experience with slightly less pretty graphics? Suppose I could run it on my main PC but can't really be bothered TBH. Will be keeping an eye on the situation for sure. Also will need to get my ongoing internet issue sorted as I would expect problems when gaming.

Is the game fun pb? looks it from the gameplay footage I've seen.
Wed 19/02/14 at 07:57
"possibly impossible"
Anyone been playing the Beta?

I've had a few hours with the Xbox One version (the PC one refused to connect me to a server when I first tried it, but I'll hopefully go back before the Beta ends).

It's certainly more exciting that COD games have become and anything with large Mechs in gets my vote. I like the way that the game is well balanced, too, you never feel like you have to be inside the Titans at all times.

It's still not enough to convince me to get a copy at launch (though if the PC version runs ok on my PC then I might see if it's going cheap), and I don't like the lack of single player campaign, but I've been quite impressed.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.