GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Runescape......"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/08/06 at 15:50
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
..but I just found this thing called Runescape. Its pretty cool, lots of things to do. If you decide to come on tell me, and I'll try and help you...umm...prosper in the runescape world.
Mon 21/08/06 at 19:19
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Phats do look good, but its like if you drive a BMW, everyone expects you to be a pushy obnoxious driver (of course not always the case!)

Wearing a phat, everyone expects you to be a rich a**e, with nothing better to be doing that parading around wearing it!

I'm rather jealous of your Dharoks, just not been able to play enough recently to do anything except for a few of the new quests. Need to get a good week off work, get a payment going, and play like a looney and see what happens.

Oh how I miss my days before Freeola, being a student and spending unnecessary amounts of hours on that game...kinda glad I got out of it so much though. Certainly got better things to be doing, but certainly a great way to waste several hours of a day!

...Damn it, need to get my payment going! :/
Mon 21/08/06 at 18:57
Regular
Gah. I know, I really don't have the capacity to make that sort of money. A friend of mine earned 70 million through following level 3 clue scrolls and successful pking.

My first whip cost my 3.5 million and took around two weeks of making Nature Runes to earn. I've merchanted several whips over time and earned full Dharoks armour.

Party hats may be worthless but if you can afford one not only do they look good but sit tight with it for a few months and you'll earn in excess of 20 million. If I owned most things I'd just keep it for a status symbol.

Even Purple Party Hats are over 100 million, at last look. Blue Party Hats were over 300, just ridiculous! It annoys me that rich players alch them away to make them rarer and people who own them get banned a lot too, all reducing the number.
Mon 21/08/06 at 18:45
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
That is true! however I do not have nearly enough money for those luxury items. It took me ages to save for my whip (back then 4.4m!)...then again, I do not think I would really waste my money on a phat to be honest :/ Then again If you have like 90m then your going to have everything else bought already so...why not!
Mon 21/08/06 at 18:44
Regular
That's because more people have been getting their Slayer levels to 85 and so whips have gone on a price crash. Likewise Barrows and Dragon items have become more available.

On the other hand, look at the price of Santas and Party Hats to see RS economy working in the opposite direction.
Mon 21/08/06 at 18:30
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
I may well do that, pay by SMS! I'm cleary not going to give away my dragon bits n bobs or my whip but you never know :p Will have to have a little gander into my fully laden bank and see what I can find...

Can I just say, I'm shocked! I've not had a chance to play this too much over last few months as not had a PC, but whats happened to all the prices!?! Everything has dropped so much!

Last time I was on, Whips were at a minimum 4m! dark cavs 800k now everything has just gone silly!

Well thats my random rant of the day :)

Thank you please.
Mon 21/08/06 at 18:14
Regular
Just pay by SMS, it costs a wee bit more but ultimately it's easier to use. My card had the same problems.

I had about 20 days of membership that were lost due to my newer laptop breaking and the fact that my old laptop is too slow to run Runescape.

What member items do you have then Vexxxed? Good ones? Or just general commonplace things like a 'DDP' :P
Mon 21/08/06 at 18:05
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
snake11 wrote:
> If you decide to come on tell me,
> and I'll try and help you...umm...prosper in the runescape
> world.

Should you not be giving us your stuff from old accounts?! :p

I may have a few member items. Some reason they wont accept my card for payment :/ Ah well their loss!
Sun 20/08/06 at 20:34
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
So, will anyone give me stuff from their old account that they'll never use again?
Wed 16/08/06 at 17:51
Regular
"Mooching around"
So this thread sucks.
Wed 16/08/06 at 15:13
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Close......

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.