GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Runescape......"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/08/06 at 15:50
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
..but I just found this thing called Runescape. Its pretty cool, lots of things to do. If you decide to come on tell me, and I'll try and help you...umm...prosper in the runescape world.
Thu 31/08/06 at 09:46
Regular
hi wanna chat @ [email protected]
Thu 31/08/06 at 08:50
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
snake11 wrote:
>If you decide to come on tell me,
> and I'll try and help you...umm...prosper in the runescape
> world.

You're an ass if thats the first think you'd think of to say. I'm not a level 3, more around 30, and I was saying if any members here joined it and they wanted help with anything I'd be happy to oblige. Simple, no need to go ape because you wasted a third of your life getting up to be a brilliant "level 67".
Yeah, and like you, I'm sure that makes you better than all of us.

*Sarcasm machine explodes*

....Nobodys done that for awhile!
Wed 30/08/06 at 23:38
Regular
"sh"
snake11 wrote:
> I'll help you. I was recently on a quest and got a load of money.

dude, i have a lvl 67, what are you to be "helping" people? level 3?

I "would" help you, BUT I really, REALLY dont want to, me and my members accoutn n all ;-)

EDIT:-

Not that i read the rest of the thread, just wanted to say y'know
Wed 30/08/06 at 19:06
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I've been playing it for a couple of weeks. I stopped a couple of days ago when i got killed and lost all my stuff. I was gutted :(
Wed 30/08/06 at 16:12
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
I didn't know being a member was so complicated. So about how many euros would it cost to play that? For one month I mean?
Mon 21/08/06 at 20:08
Regular
Machie wrote:

> Though I thought it was free :/

Wrote this in more detail on the 'You've probably heard of this' thread

Membership gives you access to more skills, quests and a much larger map, aswell as things such as a duelling arena which aren't available otherwise.

It costs £3.20 per month by credit card and about £5 from SMS. It's also possible to pay by phone call.
Mon 21/08/06 at 20:05
Regular
Vexxxed wrote:

> ...Whats everyones names on there? I'm Titan Pigger

Thejonsmith
Mon 21/08/06 at 19:43
Regular
"Mooching around"
It is, but if you want the full experience then you'll have to pay. I grew very bored of it after a few weeks.
Mon 21/08/06 at 19:27
Regular
I had no idea it was so popular, perhaps I'll give it a try too. Though I thought it was free :/
Mon 21/08/06 at 19:22
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Should I get back on RS again, if they accept my payments :@ ...Whats everyones names on there? I'm Titan Pigger

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.