GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jackass"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/04/02 at 01:44
Regular
Did anyone else watch jackass? that human tricycle idea could revolutionise our future, and he got up a really good speed.
Fri 12/04/02 at 18:11
Regular
"You've upset me"
http://special.reserve.co.uk/news/story.php?id=1376

That's the link for the thing about the Jackass game.
Fri 12/04/02 at 17:16
Regular
"One More Chance"
yakumo wrote:
> awww you gotta get cky3 it rules, it got raab himself taking a dump
> while running at full speed, sickenly funny

I have been trying to find it but all the skate board shops in my area have sold out and all the cataloges in mags that sell it have sold out. The owner of one of the skate board shops said that the company he orders his videos from have a 500 copy back order on CKY 3. B****r.
Fri 12/04/02 at 17:02
Regular
illzen wrote:
> Which games company is gonna pick up the license first though?

Someone has already got them. Go back in the news archives to about new year time and there is an article about it.
Thu 11/04/02 at 21:55
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
KR wrote:
> Wee man is a really good skate boarder.

anyways i liked the human red carpet
> where knoxville got put in the carpte and got rolled down the steps and down
> hills by wee man

Have you seen the Nike skateboarding advert (im not sure if its still on) weeman is on that
Thu 11/04/02 at 21:11
Regular
"95% organic"
Jackass is pure magic. It's slapstick stuff even less sophisticated than many cartoons for small children. Class.

Which games company is gonna pick up the license first though? It's almost inevitable... A kinda Tony Hawks game produced by Rockstar? It would work well methinks.
Thu 11/04/02 at 20:43
Regular
Wee man is a really good skate boarder.

anyways i liked the human red carpet where knoxville got put in the carpte and got rolled down the steps and down hills by wee man
Thu 11/04/02 at 20:35
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
awww you gotta get cky3 it rules, it got raab himself taking a dump while running at full speed, sickenly funny
Tue 09/04/02 at 17:27
Regular
"One More Chance"
Sorry did not relize someone had already posted about it.
Tue 09/04/02 at 17:26
Regular
"One More Chance"
If you like Jackass then get CKY. Its a skateboard video but with Bam Margera and Brandon Dicamillo among other people from Jackass, it has people like Ryan Dunn and Raab Himself. Its pre Jsckass, theres 3 in the set I have numbers 1 and 2 and they both rule. There about £20 each but they are well worth it. People buy these videos!
Tue 09/04/02 at 17:01
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
jackass rules, its a shame that they are not gonna do another series.
my best "sketch" is the one where the dude its the ingredients of an ommalate then pukes into a frying pan, cooks, it then eats it.
fans of jackass should look out for the cky 1,2 or 3, very funny same sort of thing but way worse, some guy takes a dump then....... I think thats a bit to bad to say!, anyway you should be able to find them at skate shops.
Also stevo and party boy are gonna release a video but I dont know anything about that!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.