GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jackass"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/04/02 at 01:44
Regular
Did anyone else watch jackass? that human tricycle idea could revolutionise our future, and he got up a really good speed.
Tue 09/04/02 at 16:58
Regular
"You've upset me"
Heheh, anyone see the one where Knoxville took a dido with an L, attached it to his croinal area, and then went around doing stuff. Like playing Basketball (someone touched it) getting a tuxedo fitting and various other stuff. So damn funny...
Tue 09/04/02 at 16:04
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Jackass is purile, dangerous, ludicrously stupid and loud.

I love it.
Really, I do.

Forget snobbery about class and all that crap.
Watching Bam Margera beat his dad up, or Knoxville taking a sledgehammer to the balls is worth the aching sides.
Tue 09/04/02 at 15:59
Regular
I watch Jackass when I can. I get S4C, which means waiting long into the night to find it.

Best one I ever saw was the Oompa Loompa skateboarding. Brilliant.
Tue 09/04/02 at 15:49
Regular
"I like cheese"
Yes I know it's stupid, and maybe "base level humour", but I still find Jackass funny.

My personal favourite is this son, who ravagely attacks his Dad for no reason at the worst times, like when he's on the phone. Once, his Dad was asleep and the son stacked some chars, stood on them and then literally leaped, landing right on top of his Dad with massive force. :D Crazy, but hilarious.

I don't mind if the "higher intellects" here think it's stupid, there's really nothing wrong with watching a few idiots doing completely mad stunts. At least we know they put a lot of effort into their work. {:)
Tue 09/04/02 at 00:16
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I quite liked the one where johnny knoxville is rolled down the street in a carpet, and he is so dizzy he can hardly get up. I once rolled down my granny stairs in a duvet, it was cool and it didnt hurt, until the second time.
Tue 09/04/02 at 00:01
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Jackass is OK, but Trigger Happy TV is better

It sure is. I think it sums up the difference between the typical American sense of humour and the British sense of humour quite neatly.

The prime example would be the telephone stunt both have done. Jackass' version (I think it was Dave England) was not nearly as funny as Dom Joly's version. That simple.

That said, I think Jackass is a terrific show, and my favourite stunts would be the undertakers whose coffin falls out the back of the hurse (itself very Trigger Happy) and the vomit omelette. Don't ask.
Mon 08/04/02 at 20:45
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
brad@specialreserve wrote:
> Some of my mates and I had our anual "Extreme Day" this
> week.

Tee hee hee...
Mon 08/04/02 at 13:10
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
All them warnings just make it even more tempting.
I heard they stopped it because too many people tried to copy what they did, but lets just say wernt succesful. You heard about the kid who layed on a grill and cooked some meat, but forgot the protective clothese.
Sun 07/04/02 at 15:07
Regular
"You've upset me"
cookie monster wrote:
> RastaBillySkank wrote:
>"Flour Power" where he went up to some
> totally raqndom
> person in Cambridge and lobbed flour over them (trust me,
> it was hilarious to
> watch their reactions)

Oh that was a bit cruel.

Yes, but seeing two hormally charged 14 year old girls tuyrning their noses up at us because they had flour on their clothes is hilarious!
Sun 07/04/02 at 14:17
Regular
"One More Chance"
I want one! I demand a copy sent straight to me this instant.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.