GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jackass"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/04/02 at 01:44
Regular
Did anyone else watch jackass? that human tricycle idea could revolutionise our future, and he got up a really good speed.
Tue 16/04/02 at 17:26
Regular
"One More Chance"
I like it when Bam kicked his dads as* all day long as well. My favourite part was when he did a forwards roll on the bed and in the process he kicked Phil right in his face. Brilliant.
Tue 16/04/02 at 01:22
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
"Hi, I'm Bam Magera and I feel like kicking my dad's a** all day today"

Excellent, the way he fell over while still trying throwing his arms about.

Also the skit with them on the running machine was pure class!
Mon 15/04/02 at 21:08
Regular
Yeah, I saw that episode, cant rmember what it was about though.
Mon 15/04/02 at 14:21
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
Did anyone else spot the jackass reverance on a recent simpsons episode where millhouse is a human yo-yo and barts like "all the disclaimers just made me want to do it more", pretty funnny!.
Mon 15/04/02 at 14:17
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
Jetster wrote:
> Bam Margera had a CKY2K t-shirt on. I think it may stand for Camp Kill
> Yourself, the music on the videos is by them so it is very possible.
Yeah it does, Im pretty sure Bams brother is in the band, cky also have a song on tony hawk 3.
Sat 13/04/02 at 19:20
Regular
"Brrrrr."
The corn field sledging was guite funny...
Sat 13/04/02 at 18:56
Regular
"One More Chance"
Bam Margera had a CKY2K t-shirt on. I think it may stand for Camp Kill Yourself, the music on the videos is by them so it is very possible.
Sat 13/04/02 at 18:51
Regular
One of the guys on Jackass last night had a CKY t shirt on, cont remember who though.

Who else thinks that Stevo has a really annoying voice
Sat 13/04/02 at 16:47
Regular
"You've upset me"
Bam rocks (He is actually a pro skater by the way) also when he tried to do a mute invert at the top of the loop... that was hilarious! And insane...

And then when Matt Hoffman Did a backflip into the water after he did the loop... that was bloody brilliant. I think it was great that Matt Hoffman and Tony Hawk agreed to do that stunt, it was fantastic :-)

Note: Doesen't CKY stand for Camp Kill Yourself?
Sat 13/04/02 at 15:51
Regular
"One More Chance"
I know but Damn it I like Bam Margera.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.