GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jackass"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/04/02 at 01:44
Regular
Did anyone else watch jackass? that human tricycle idea could revolutionise our future, and he got up a really good speed.
Fri 26/04/02 at 20:09
Regular
Is it on tonight?
Wed 24/04/02 at 07:21
Regular
"Brrrrr."
I love the show, though
Sun 21/04/02 at 16:53
Regular
"Brrrrr."
I missed last friday's episode?!?!?!? I was busy writing a new (and utterly rubbish) topic called 'I never new world peace could be so confusing' in the Life forum. I am so stupid!
Sun 21/04/02 at 10:08
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Go into your local skate shop, or pick up a skate mag, and get CKY2K or CKY3. It before they made jackass, its sooo funny. I thought jackass was funny, this is amazing. Bam, pee's on his dad at 3am in the morning! They were making a skating vid, and they just had fun. The skating is top quality though.
Sat 20/04/02 at 21:17
Regular
It was one that I hadnt seen last night but i didnt see it all as I was watching Alister Magowan on Jonathan Ross
Sat 20/04/02 at 20:22
Regular
"keep your receipt"
The funniest bit in Jackass I have seen so far is at the end of The Loop episode, Steve-O takes the Loop like a half-pipe and farts at the top, LOL!

-M-
Sat 20/04/02 at 20:20
Regular
"keep your receipt"
Bam is a pro skater and he is in Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 I think. CKY have songs on THPS3 and in the programme itself. My favourite CKY song is the one where they are in the Shopping Carts, awesome!

Me and my mates are currently making our own Jackass video, it looks bloody amazing and I have crippled meself so much! When it's finished I'll see if I can get it onto the internet for download.

-M-
Sat 20/04/02 at 19:54
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
I love the sketch where bam and co dig a massive hole in the garden then covers it up, and when bams dad is cutting the grass he falls in, and as if that wasnt funny enough they get ryan dun to fall in it, sweet
Fri 19/04/02 at 22:31
Regular
"You've upset me"
I don't see how Phil put's up with it!
Fri 19/04/02 at 09:20
i hate bam he is such an d**k head

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.